Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

I have to go do personal tasks, I’ll be back in an hour or so
Goodluck!

2 Likes

It would be hilarious to see mayor openly claimed with the announcement if you were serious.

1 Like

This is town of salem 3 not among us

3 Likes

True

Oh hey Frost didn’t realize you posted

Hello Mr.Anderson.

Lmao, that was in reference to Frost’s first post I am blind.

I do feel like if any post that was made stands out, it would be Hippo’s that stands out for me tbh.

But I still don’t think it’s alignment indicative.

i wouldn’t call myself ‘legendary’ the game with Alice was like my third game ever so i’m surprised you’d refer to that haha

i didn’t join the games, i played on MU for a while but mostly i’ve been detached from the community

i just realized we only have 73 posts so it’ll be easy to catch up

do we have a post cap?

Nope

1 Like

Nope

1 Like

2 Likes

We should probably establish a Towncore probably 24 hours in.

Don’t do those lame ones, we have a better chance to have cool ones because there isn’t any mega players here picking on the LHF.

If we think a LHF can be Towncore we need to find a reason why.

I wanna make sure we actually have a good solid Towncore. I want to work with others to establish this today.

I want to try and play Leader today, I never often get the chance to do that so I’ll do my best to talk with everyone and sort everything out.

Sure thing Zorvo, have you considered at first where we start executing between mafia or jackals?

I have made my mind for optimal play, I hear from your opinion could you share?

Last thing before I dip for a little.

If I go by Vibe wise who I would Vibe read town RN.

Probably Eliza and Ice not that they did anything directly alignment indicative or exact posts they made that was Townie rather I just have liked what they had both posted so far and haven’t really had anything I dislike/question.

what do u mean by this. tbh eliza seems. Regular

yes

min here tp/lo on me

1 Like

actually i get the whole eliza seeming nervous thing now