Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

So I really don’t know where your trust in Kii comes from here…

You forget Jackel is informed still

Of two members, one is mafia that knows their teammates and will try and spew them to Jackel.

I don’t trust them, but I agree with their read and vote on Kabazame.

And why the hell would Jackal want to kill their teammate? (Even if it’s inactive)

And if you think someone signalled Kii Kabazame is mafia, why is the only two of you voting there?
(Unless you want to tell me, you are alligned with the Jackal, who signalled to Kii…)

This doesn’t make sense.
Because if you are right, and Kiiruma turned out to be Jackal and Kabazame was signalled to be mafia, by the other one not on the main wagons.

The suspicion would be immediately on the other guy who wasn’t on the main wagons from the mafia. And they will execute them.
So in your scenario the Jackal team is betting everything on that the town-recruit will carry the game for them, which I find non-sensical.

I don’t think you get it.

Mafia Jackel will be trying to show Jackel who the other mafia are.

Pretty obvious duh.

If the Mafia Jackel votes them, Mafia can just kill them.

Mafia has a 1-shot self kill where they can vote to kill a member of their own team that they think is the Jackel.

You really don’t understand.

Your either Jackel Aligned who has no idea what they are doing, oblivious mafia member or town that barley reads and thinks about the setup and perspectives.

Me being executed isn’t a huge lost because just like Cyanide I am just a Shitizen so it’s not hitting a PR.

Jarek also had that mindset and there was allot of other stuff Jarek has done that makes them mindset town.

Pigeon is likely Shitizen as well, could be PR but I doubt.

Jarek and Pigeon are the only two I trust, I hope they figure out the mafia and Jackel.

If either mafia or Jackel kill them, I don’t think Mafia nor Jackel actually give a fuck to win the game because they don’t win by killing town they win by killing each other.

However what would be a huge loss is me being ignored and my town team fucking themselves over.

So I’m letting you know the game plan here.

Jarek and Pigeon are Town
Hippo can be town as well, I wouldn’t hit Hippo tomorrow, I would go on a more likely wolf like Raji or Kabazame if Jackel wasn’t smart enough to kill on them.

Listen to Jarek tomorrow.
Don’t trust Magnus.

3 different questions:
2 opposing answer, and a “you dont understand” answer.

I don’t think your worldview are standing on stable legs, Zirbo.

I really am not someone I would put your 100% faith in

The Sacrificing Shitizen
Zorvo

Town
Pigeon
Jarek
Eevee

Slight Town
Frost
Hippo
Chihiro

Consider them the investigation role and Protection get on them
Eliza

Probably contains at least one non-town

Wazza
Hazard
Marluna

Lower Level

Magnus
Kiiruma

Probably Never Town

Ice
Raji
Kabazame

I don’t want people to put faith in a wolf such as possibly Kiiruma and Magnus.

Town needs a leader, you are a very capable player, I know you can step it up tomorrow.

Wolves don’t kill you tonight, they are not idiotic enough to keep the other wolf team alive another night, they want at least 1 member dead or aim for it.

You’ll survive, and you need to carry.
You need to also prevent the Hippo and Pigeon garbage ass wagons, start pushing other places.

Please look at my legacy reads, your answers lie in there.

Also
@Zorvo
Tell me why the Jackal wants to vote mafia instead of just nighkilling them?

Because you clearly need me to explain it to you like you’re 5 years old.

Jackel Bad Guy with other Bad Guys
Jackel Bad Guys hints they are teammates with other Bad Guys in thread
Big Powerful Jackel comes into thread.

They see Jackel Bad Guy.
They read Jackel Bad Guy ISO.

They push their Bad Guy Teammates.

Please tell me you understand