Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

I now think again zorvo is mafia

if it happens once it is happenstance; twice coincidence but if three times it is enemy action

Zorvo, you canā€™t defend someone whoā€™s incredible wolfy.

I donā€™t blame anyone for wanting to kill be tbh but thereā€™s definitely some opportunistic scum looking for an easy push

truth be told itā€™s been a busy week at work and Iā€™ve been perpetually behind the entire game

1 Like

ā€¦
Come the heck on >:(

I scumread you and Iā€™m wolf for it.
I townread you and Iā€™m wolf.

Can I just exist

Understandable, the EoD/SoD times arenā€™t great either.

exist as a wolf?

Zorvo thinking Kiiruma is Jackal trying to vote mafia, instead of mafia trying to fish for the Jackal/Power roles is quite telling btwā€¦

1 Like

Honestly, I am at my limit with him.

He refuse to even make a decent point on why Pigeon is town, heā€™s all about vote this, vote that, retract here and there.

And that makes him townread?

Plus the check on Zorvo which suggests Zorvo is specificially that 1 thing which can hide itself

VOTE: thepigeonnyc

If this flips red, I want Zorvo gone next.

Or hidden by that thing. Since it turns out its not self-hiding always.

Btw, whatā€™s the chance beguiler saving themself from mafia execution with their own ability?

Honestly I am glad I am not living in timeline where Neutral Killers cant be executed by jailors, only works with executions on day. While we have Jesters that disabled voting for days

@Kiiruma @Hippopablompoyeetus Remember that from FoL2?

1 Like

didnā€™t fool win in FoL2?

Yes you did.

So did town, despite the cult, the NK, the jester and evil king.

1 Like

orangeandblack5 said you should be executed even though heā€™s caught by mech.

still my fav win ever

So, to answer this question. I donā€™t think the rolecards are lying to us. So what is not mentioned in the rolecard like the thing you said, it simply wonā€™t work. So no saving from exe will do.

I donā€™t understand Zorvoā€™s problem with my pigeon read? Iā€™m just saying I think scum would be more subtle.