Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

I agree

what’s the read btw

I think the general way she’s been navigating thread feels unpartnered, but I still suspect her a decent amount
It was more her reaction to you saying “Jackal signaling” that put the thought into my mind

3 Likes

eliza moment (im not defending her)

1 Like

Yeah but you could have talked about or replied to something else as well that isn’t in regard to Mech.
Like Gamestate.

2 Likes

zorvo you know very well that this read is meaningless on Kiiruma

2 Likes

I mean I think lots can be said about anybody in the regard.
Jackel is only informed of 2 players.
So they will probably be no different then finding a Traitor and it’s like not exactly easy to catch if you focus into it.
Best to just look for an evil, regardless of what evil an evil being flipped is good for us.
I think we look for those who can be evil rather then “oh this person could be the Jackel because of so and so” Jackel is still evil, Hunt Evil.

1 Like

Still doesn’t change the fact they should have some non mech related thoughts.

Haven’t talked to you in a while, hi

1 Like

you know very well that it is meaningless on kiiruma

1 Like

I know the dude focuses on Mech allot yeah but Kiiruma still has game related thoughts.

They would have had to read stuff to find the post to discuss the Mech.

This feels like it’s more of a criticism on Kiiruma’s gameplay then trying to gain a read on him, if that makes sense?

hiya

so funny thing in this setup you can signal to the recruits getting them to think youre jackal :wowee:

Only Untrusted would pull that off

1 Like

1 Like

fair i guess. but its very on point with kiiruma to mech talk.

as eliza says

fair i guess. but this still seems pretty kiiruma

honestly perfectly sums up what i was gonna say.

I mean there is no criticism.
It’s fine to do Mech but having it JUST be Mech in your opening posts and nothing else gamethread related isn’t exactly a “Good Start”.

Which I am well aware but they should still do more than JUST that.
Whatever, what’s done is done.
If they are town they will hopefully provide reads and stuff in their next posts.
I just think they should have done more then give their Mech take and dip. You know contribute to the thread not the mechanic.
Maybe it doesn’t matter in the long run, perhaps I always take issue with the little things and turn it into a big thing. But if someone says they townread Kiiruma, my votes going on them.

1 Like

As nothing they have done is directly alignment indicative.
As all there is, is Mech Talk.