Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

What, but I like Kabazame.

Yeah I think theyā€™re town jackal recruit though from the Pigeon interactions on D2

Well.
You could be the other recruit.

(still putting together the post give me a minute :pleading_face:)

I also have a hard pill to swallow kind of alternative player actually.

Could, but should I? I have reasons to suspect Pigeon.

same
my main reasoning is:

Bonus points if you find anyone who mentions Raji to Pidgeon.
Iā€™m going to assume it was undirected mention if anything, or most likely just wasnā€™t.

Pigeon's Vote Collection

My main reasons for suspecting Kabazame to be Recruit is because of Pigeonā€™s soft defending on them before switching to Zorvo last second, trying to convince everyone to kill him instead of Kabazame at the very end of D2 (which succeeds), not to mention they only voted Kabazame to ā€œclear their nameā€ after I told them why they were wrong (I had to convince them), the jumping is what is getting me to think theyā€™re partnered together.

1 Like
Full Kaba Defending Interaction from Pigeon

I thought them being a recruit as well. (Looks like from the same reason as you.)

But why are you thinking they are the town recruit specially?
Nothing ever suggested from pigeonā€™s ISO that Kabazame would be townā€¦

So, why would pigeon vote Kabazame?

Pigeon Interactions regarding Kabazame

(why tf did he say this after knowing Eevee was revealed mayor lol)

It really means nothing, I just townread them lol

Read the interaction here, Pigeon here feels it gives a shot of clearing his name but it doesnā€™t look like he has any intention to follow it as shown in the second post where he immediately tries to use me to suggest another person to execute that isnā€™t Kabazame (E.G: Zorvo), in my opinion Pigeon was willing to execute the second top wagon (just behind himself and just in front of Zorvo) because Jackal Recruit dying is better than Jackal dying

Icet, Kabazame and Frost are the ones who Pigeon talked about a bit weirdly that Iā€™d keep an eye on. Pigeon sorta did a ā€˜Hi, yall should vote with meā€™ / ā€˜I like youā€™ kinda thing there.

Mentioned myself and Wazza a couple of times but not really in a partner-y way.

(I forgot the quotes sorry)

Hmm not bad, have you considered Eliza however?

@Mafia obviously I will ask for you to kill me after I finish rooting out jackals.

Likeā€¦ I donā€™t like going back on my promises, so I would rather avoid it if possible.

K, I will look at this 5 tmrw (itā€™s free day here)

1 Like

@ElizaThePsycho