Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

That’s a really weird post, mhm
It’s been repeatedly stated that that’s NAI for you and I could understand how someone would townread you for your “snappiness”
It just feels like a threat

If anything, I think the mafia reducing to two numbers prevents them from using 2-for-1 feature. That way, you can prevent potential three deaths. That will require two perfect executions

At current stage, jackal can’t use their NK ability until N2.

What I do agree with Zorvo is that Mafia and Jackals are going to fight each other first, for us town the distinction matters not.

Don’t we want the mafia to use the 2f1?
It’s always going to be used on a member of an oppossing faction, and that directly benefits us

1 Like

Oh
I found the problem

Yes, I can imagine the scenario that mafia have to figure out who the traitor is and then vote them out during the night, which the double kill will be available by the following night.

1 Like

I think it still could be potentially beneficial in
A lot of different ways
Mainly if both recruits are taken down in one night or if it misses
But relying on an opposing faction seems desperate, so
Your theory makes sense, mhm

Lynching the mafia jackal recruit will also prevents the mafia for using that, I believe.

The jackal should only be a threat at
Night Three
Since the recruits don’t gain odd-night kills

I exist

I say hi

I no longer exist

1 Like

rajidae asks eevee to exist for just a bit longer so we can talk

Looking back at my old games is a bit stalkerish ngl :grimacing:

I dont think of u in that way sorry

@Rajidae i have something to discuss

I dont know if ive seen zorvo mafia game but they seem town leadery so i dont want to hang them d1

hi hi. what is it

In game where jackals members don’t all know each other, post like this is instant execution.

VOTE: Jarek

Sorry not sorry, but we ought to look for them signaling each other. And if you are town, you just provide covert for them for it.
Honestly, I don’t think jackals would go such straightforward, more like try to signal one person to the other, but still want to point out to be on search for those things.

aka. tl;dr don’t do stupid things.

I think you accidentally voted me

Didn’t you say this exact same thing that game too?