Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Lolā€¦

I will just write down what I wrote during the night anywayā€¦ (even though itā€™s wrong, I guess.)

Interesting posts I took a note on:

Yeah, this was in their mind in the whole game, There is no way Frost is mafia. (Still can be town-Jackal deflecting, but thatā€™s not priority right now. In case a third mafia died.)

(Anyone wondering itā€™s a reaction for this:)

(This post has quotes from Hippo and Rajid as well, it probably doesnā€™t mean anything, I just state a fact.)

Pins down both the Jackal and a mafia late-D1.

Itā€™s unlikely to be Jackal aligned. (And since I removed Frost from the mafia candidates, he is very likely to be town.)

Itā€™s a 2/6 and only 1 confirmed town in the listā€¦ so a 3/6 isnā€™t unrealistic.

ā€” End of D1 ā€”

Also mafia head being Capo means there isnā€™t an Ambusher.

Wellā€¦ Mafia traitor can be a forger, but I think Capo would make the Traitor into the least convinient role possible. (And thatā€™s why there were no mafia kills)

Okay.
I havenā€™t read what I posted apparently.
Frost flipped wolf, so it a 3/6

I guess blackmailer would be the most useless role at this point. (Well, it can check if someone was visited by the doc, but thatā€™s it)

The worst thing we have rn is that jackals have all the kill power.

The Jackal factional and mafia factional. Assuming mafia jackal recruit can still carry that kill

VOTE: Kabazame

Time to get rid of one of the recruits

Are you sure about this?

There is an about 50% chance that D1 Hippo was transformed into a consort.

If you get what I mean.

Pigeonā€™s reaction towards Kabazame is still the weirdest thing I found. It felt like a teammate trying to find the other.

At this point, I would rather try to aim for the mafia recruit, not just ā€œaā€ recruit.

1 Like

So solving mafiaā€™s night action would be better.

Right now there is two world I have:

Mafia N1 either made a forger or a consort.

Wait how many evils are left to remove currently?

The two Jackals only

6v2 (WCS ā†’ 4v2 with 2 kills on that night itā€™s Lylo)

We have 1 chance for misaxe.

Fine, I will keep my theory for tomorrow, if consensus wants Kaba dead today. (There is no way mafia Jackal will target me instead of Doc or Mayor.)

The hell?