Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

both with more certainity and a “lock town” early in the game

Also, if you could do that with that one, couldn’t you do it for the other two aswell?

No i dont care . You do it you clearly have more time.

If u think my scumtell is “townreading frost” then you do you, go for it. I always defend frost cuz theyre akwyas targetted early for translation issues. Sue me.

Plus its annoying and against etiquette to go under an alt but then just spam a meta acc when clearly you know me but i dont know you. Good luck chief.

1 Like

Be nice.

Mass Claim…
Not sure if it always works out tbh.

I don’t oppose to it if you think it lowers wolves claim space and thus hinders evils.

It might also have a for sure wolf within a certain PoE if Jackel’s recruit was Shitizen turned PR.

I do like this response, even though it might not be AI, Hippo has a point.

(And if it wasn’t, then it’s PR to begin with)

1 Like

Hippo isn’t being mean they are being brutally honest with that post.

Zorvo
Stop

VOTE: Zorvo

Yeah this is just a wolf.

Alright. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

If this is all you have to say, I’ll just switch my vote to you.

klaus here hi hello

i’m super sorry, both for the late reply (i was rereading the whole thread to make sure i was a clear as possible when i came to clarify), and for being unclear with my meaning

‘pushing everybody’ was a strong way for me to phrase it, i meant it only to illustrate the deflecting that i percieved from your messages. like i said, it applies more to some posts than others

I have personal things to do, so I’m to take a break
Goodluck, thread!

because i have been here
ALL MORNING

which is a lot
seya!

1 Like

Also I just re-read and noticed this.

TF kinda thoughts are people going to have on you when you’re talking about Mech?

You think it’s something AI? Lmao.

VOTE: Kiiruma

Sure, go for it. You don’t have anywhere near the flair you had within Mountainous AMQ.
It feels like you’re stretching to make your reads and your reasoning is a lot more flimsy than usual when you’re attempting to say someone is town vs being scum

c’ya cyanide!! (klaus)