Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

skill issue

Itā€™s a joke bc this is a tos based game :wowee:

1 Like

Not Vamp?

1 Like

But Iā€™m actual jailor trust :ayaya:

2 Likes

I have to go do personal tasks, Iā€™ll be back in an hour or so
Goodluck!

2 Likes

It would be hilarious to see mayor openly claimed with the announcement if you were serious.

1 Like

This is town of salem 3 not among us

3 Likes

True

Oh hey Frost didnā€™t realize you posted

Hello Mr.Anderson.

Lmao, that was in reference to Frostā€™s first post I am blind.

I do feel like if any post that was made stands out, it would be Hippoā€™s that stands out for me tbh.

But I still donā€™t think itā€™s alignment indicative.

i wouldnā€™t call myself ā€˜legendaryā€™ the game with Alice was like my third game ever so iā€™m surprised youā€™d refer to that haha

i didnā€™t join the games, i played on MU for a while but mostly iā€™ve been detached from the community

i just realized we only have 73 posts so itā€™ll be easy to catch up

do we have a post cap?

Nope

1 Like

Nope

1 Like

2 Likes

We should probably establish a Towncore probably 24 hours in.

Donā€™t do those lame ones, we have a better chance to have cool ones because there isnā€™t any mega players here picking on the LHF.

If we think a LHF can be Towncore we need to find a reason why.

I wanna make sure we actually have a good solid Towncore. I want to work with others to establish this today.

I want to try and play Leader today, I never often get the chance to do that so Iā€™ll do my best to talk with everyone and sort everything out.

Sure thing Zorvo, have you considered at first where we start executing between mafia or jackals?

I have made my mind for optimal play, I hear from your opinion could you share?

Last thing before I dip for a little.

If I go by Vibe wise who I would Vibe read town RN.

Probably Eliza and Ice not that they did anything directly alignment indicative or exact posts they made that was Townie rather I just have liked what they had both posted so far and havenā€™t really had anything I dislike/question.