Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

VOTE: Zorvo

What exactly are you looking for that I haven’t already stated.

Their ISO either talks about Myself or Mech.

Did you want me to show posts of Kiiruma’s Day 1 town games?

You’re voting me because 2 other people are voting me and for no good reason of your own then? Right.

I’ll be honest, I skim but my point still stands

Well, let’s take it as entrance point.

Why mafia would do it?
What’s there to gain?

i’m very flattered by Zorvo’s statements but like pls i’m so out of it this game i have no idea what’s going on

Also this vote is a wolf tell for Jarek

I couldn’t care less if I died anyway I didn’t rand a role I wanted, I know for a fact everyone will just look past this D1 vote and let zorvo and co. live for this without even thinking about it

Can you link me that?

Jarek doesn’t say this as town and then switch it.

Cyanide and Kiiruma both probably their partner.

Probably with Ice.

Disappointing

I doubt this wagon formation kills a wolf, given on how only a few seem to care for the outcome of any

1 Like

(I really don’t remember which game that was)

Godamn dude I really hope you’re a wolf or at least recruited because if you’re not hahahaha I’ve got some poor choice of words for you

Link me to a game where I was a wolf where this is a wolf tell and I’ll vote myself and go afk

@Zorvo please stop biasing yourself more by exchanges like that.

You are arguing with people there and back, building walls between you.
That’s pointless regardless of theirs alignment, as you know.

1 Like

I would rather kill Zorvo over jarek, and I will state this now
Nevertheless, I want to kill players I think have a higher chance of flipping then the two people who are arguing at a given time

this wagon formation always kills a wolf

2 Likes

Please I implore you

Your reasoning for voting me is that 2 people you “like” are voting me, so you’re willing to drop your own read that you are convinced on, to vote me.

Because you think they’re good at scumreading? when their reason for voting me was “inactivity?” really?