Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

This single post, Zorvo?

Cyanide logic doesnā€™t add up. :man_shrugging:

Pigeon can be PR, but they were down to vote them. :man_shrugging:

Correct.

I do not scumread you as heavily as I do pigeon. That is something you have been missing, nor do I focus solely on you.

1 Like

Damn I should try to be following more of both Eevee and Achroā€™s advices but Iā€™m fucking always too all over the place and wanna talk way too much.

Cyanide, how is your character changed over the day?

Or ratherā€¦ first posts were calculated. Being nice to people, talking what needed to be said and so on.
It wasnā€™t bad, it could be your character. Even the post where you said you would rather be lynched than guilt town TK.

However in recent posts it vanished. What happened?

2 Likes

Then why am I the obvious TK kill?

VOTE: Cyanide

I had realized my mistake

1 Like

Which is?

I had let on that I was enjoying pressure, which is unusual. Ontop of that, I chose to truly townread zorvo instead of scumreading him, which in the position of persona I had made for myself, would be the best move

While I agree I also think Frost is town.

I wish you could have you know, discussed more of your reads or like this one here earlier but I take it you only bothered because the wall post gave you interest on Frost which inspired you to check their ISO?

Am I correct here?

This is largely my fault, and despite the fact that I couldā€™ve spent days arguing for it, I both did not want to and feared it would be in vain, because of town power or tk

So that was calculated aproach. Huh.

Tell me more about persona you wanted to use in this game.

We will see.

Show your town tomorrow.
Make it clear to me.

For the record, I still want Sheriff on you or even Tracker.

I learnt something and I had some fun, which is usually all I want from these types of games
Iā€™m trying to figure out if I do not regret this, though, especially with what I caused

You are right.
I did look at Frostā€™s ISO after Frost made that post.
I figured itā€™d be logical progression from there.

1 Like

Pigeon doesnā€™t seem to understand your post for the case against Cyanide, tiringly he votes you Zorvo.

Moogle also voted before Pigeon as well. it looks like a sheep vote to me from Pigeon.

Are you positive on what you said, @Zorvo ?

Whatever sprung to my mind, however I became too interested in the game as more exciting things happened