Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

You should’ve surely noticed that by now

They didn’t notice it despite me saying it but they noticed it themselves and I have grown to realize people probably need to see it themselves as my communication I suppose isn’t strong enough to show them accurately.

I know, which makes it me bring it up to begin with.

Otherwise I would leave it for later.

To answer the question:
I gave up because I thought it would be the best thing to do, with killing roles about, alongside me not… really wanting to fight for my life, this game

Eevee is town.

I don’t think Eevee is Evil.
I’ve liked all/most their posts today.

This one?

1 Like

So wait, why Zorvo as counterwagon and not… you know, one of those six?

I know this is probably not the right time to ask since EoD is imminent

I explained:

I’d want to tell the good killing roles to stay away from zorvo since he’s spewed so many people its strange if hes a wolf, but
It might be beneficial anyway, and I’m not too confident on him. His behaviour this game was weird

1 Like

Cyanide (5): Kabazame, ElizaThePsycho, thepigeonnyc, Zorvo, Marluna
Zorvo (3): Kiiruma, IcetFeelsPain, Jarek
thepigeonnyc (3): Hazardwaste, Frostwolf103, Cyanide
Jarek (2): Wazza, Rajidae
Frostwolf103 (1): eevee

Not Voting (4): Chihiro, ImpMan, mooglefanclub, Hippopablompoyeetus

Not to mention my originally voters, re-eval and noticed they were voting me wrongly.

@Frostwolf103

Pigeon and Moogle are original voters

I still think pigeon/hippo/eliza does contain wolves, though, and however I hope all three does, it could just be 1 or 2

Go on.

Alright
Lets get this done with
Goodluck, town!

I don’t

“Hate. Let me tell you how much I’ve come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word ‘hate’ was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant. For you. Hate. Hate”

I said what I said?