Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

That’s legit no fun, Zorvo.

1 Like

You need to get out of death tunnel, that will be real nice okay?

there’s cause of death that’s cool

I had something I wanted to say at EOD yesterday but forgot

@Zorvo they re evaled their re eval on you how does it feel

1 Like

cyan still shouldn’t have been the execution D1 they were half of the posts

1 Like

now you see I want Zorvo dead because they self voted and my policy says to kill all self voters added theres no reason to self vote as town while as mafia you can self vote to ate and stuff but also I want Zorvo alive now that cyan is dead

VOTE: kii

@Kiiruma do you still think zorvo is a wolf

IDK tbh, their defeatist attitude and annoyingly persistent “Blame Kiiruma” argument seems to come from impertinent town more than from rude evil when it comes to Zorvo.

I don’t like it, I think to say the least it sucks but hey, I’m not voting them rn and might not today

2 Likes

EoD 1

Current VC for D2 below

Zorvo (3): ElizaThePsycho, thepigeonnyc, Zorvo

Somethings off, I don’t know what.

1 Like

First off we arent judt immediatly bandwagon zorvo, a town can he fucking wrong. Eliza your espically above a read like that.

So dont give me that crap

This is literslly the easiest miselimination right now, we arent just pushing people for being wrong on reads.

Also zorvo dont vote yourself, if ur town its the worst tactic ever.

2 Likes

Eh fine
UNVOTE

I want to say killing the person they did makes me think nobody was on the right track/wasn’t worth silencing early on, the person they killed did say they were new and such so I don’t know why they’d be the first kill

Zorvo (2): ElizaThePsycho, Zorvo
Kiiruma (1): IcetFeelsPain

Not Voting (13): thepigeonnyc, Marluna, Rajidae, Wazza, Kiiruma, Frostwolf103, eevee, Hazardwaste, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jarek, Chihiro, Magnus, Kabazame

we arent immediately bwing zorvo

how is eliza the top 4th poster

society

1 Like