Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

what?

I donā€™t know how I slipped but ok

Jackal is a serial killer

1 Like

Hi. Do you think Zorvo is more likely to be Jackal or Mafia from your perspective?

Although, I think if Jarek looked at why Cyanide was being voted they could probably understand the vote better.

Kabazame basically explained it the best and Both a dead town Moggle and Pigeon realized how bad Cyanideā€™s posting looked and basically understood what I saw and why I was originally voting Cyanide.

mafia

Yes because wifom

@Jarek

The Jackal is a neutral killer that can start killing from N2 onwards. They are aligned with a random villager and a random member of the Mafia.

So itā€™s actually multiball and the evil team has a mole.

1 Like

jackal is a serial killer that recruits two people to be aligned with it
one town, one mafia
mafia member remains in mafia chat

You didnā€™t slip, Zorvoā€™s saying you did, but you donā€™t have Jackal vibes.

Why?

1 Like

id have to explain my mech

which honestly i might as well but

@Chihiro
If you were evil and partnered with an evil Zorvo, how would you interact with him?

Nice

1 Like

I donā€™t blame you tbh lol.

Fuck I looked so bad in the last game where I defended lol is suspiciously and they flipped wolf.
Lol.

Still won a F3 against Magnus and man, Magnus was the Tuffets Wolf I ever fought a 1v1 against.

Discounting mech. I wanted to know the social reads you gleamed off this information.

Honestly Jarek, if you actually look at a post I made day 1 I even said I probably look bad for it lol

You give me too much credit.

1 Like