Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

You said that I don’t care to solve or talk about your slot, then think when I talk about your slot that it is weird?

Can you elaborate on this, please

So far im the only one in towncore we need to start adding to it asap or weve lost

1 Like

40 Mins Later…

Ok so I’ll go over your first point.

There is nothing long about it I just wanted to comment on someone I haven’t seen or rather someone I thought I haven’t seen in a long time.
It’s what I do, you are reaching with that one lmao.

I thought the second point would get said.
Yeah sometimes I skim and miss stuff, that being said though and my opinion on Frost is like they barged into thread. Not entirely a bad thing but like:

This isn’t a fantastic entrance.

I’d like a second opinion on this

When you try to townlead, usually you throughly read through the thread, especially with less then ~80 posts at the moment
That’s why it stuck out as weird: You want all the power of it, but don’t really want to take the responsibility

Sure.

You came up to me with the question despite me talking with Pigeon, which I said was fine.
But you never tried pressuring me once, the way you talked about Eliza towards me didn’t feel that great IMO.

I like that you’re pushing on me, though
It gives the thread something to focus on, and makes me able to read you

Prove your worth

I don’t like it, mainly because of the fact they’re pushing on you this early especially when it doesn’t make much sense

Im self resolving

that’s a brutal line :pensive:

1 Like

I stated suspicion on your slot and that pressured you enough to focus on me after it

Better be Town Killing smh.

I said I would get a wagon started.
I haven’t directly liked Cyanide so far.

Right but this was after and it felt off.

Plus your first point IMO that you gave me is real bad.

I read his last game; I think he’s a more confident townplayer but he gets stuck in things easily, while as scum he’d take the backline and go through back and forths all day to avoid making any pressure on other slots

Absurdity doesn’t really stop me from reading him

Yeah I get that, talking someone having awkward presence while making myself awkward which you can define as not fantastic entrance.

What would that mean however?

It was unnecessarily long for someone you remember
I don’t really see how that’s
Debatable

Well was your objective just to get clarification on what was being said?

Not really.
I can make allot longer posts.
The post was a normal post.

1 Like

Can you give me welcome posts you’ve made similar to it, please