Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

What Framer would want is for everyone to doubt Eliza so the protection goes off of them and they could either kill them tonight or try to ML them tomorrow and potentially have a Roleblocker Roleblock them.

If a Roleblocker does happen.
Sure Eliza wouldn’t be able to make checks again but we now would have confirmation that BOTH Framer and Consort are present.

The reason I think Eliza is likely Sheriff claiming, is due to them specifically referring to me as Mafia and not Jackel.

Or rather wolf in General

I liked you until you tried to directly discuss what role u think Eliza is

1 Like

Sure. I townread Kiiruma because he felt justly agitated about getting suspected for discussing only the Jackal in his first post (reasonable), his behaviour towards you is like a villager feeling wronged instead of defensive, his focus towards Cyanide, Eevee and Hazard early on didn’t feel pocketing, the callout about getting Jackal-signalled and what he’d do as a Jackal because it’s a cool role are all extremely honest and aren’t lines he’d make as that team, he wasn’t involved in Cyanide’s downfall. Generally okay all around.

Cyanide’s POE was Hippo/Eliza/Pigeon.

Actually in this world is possible they are just jackal town XD.

God I ahte that i learned about this stupid role because there are gonna be so many worlds where I see someone as being jackal.

Please politely promptly perish preemptively once again.

Why are you not questioning this check whatsoever?

I’m pretty sure recruits flip as such, even if cleaned.
But yeah, plausibly.

The Sacrificing Shitizen
Zorvo

Town

Magnus
Pigeon
Jarek
Eevee

Slight Town
Frost
Chihiro (not super sure though, seemed unaware of full setup.)

Consider them the Sheriff and Protection get on them
Eliza

Don’t Fucking Know

Wazza
Hazard
Marluna
Raji
Kabazame

Probably Not Town
Hippo?
Ice
Kiiruma

They can be.
Should still definitely be protected though to get another check off.
This time they should choose someone who won’t be framed.

I’m just gonna accept death today for mechanics and I am also a safe execution like Cyanide was.

But I would like to try and clear off the I don’t fucking knows to some sort of read before the end of the day if I can.

Also yeah your Town.

They claim a Mechanic Check on me.
It’s obvious, and I don’t mind preparing for my fate and getting my town teammates ready for future.

i have news

This isn’t a real thought. Eliza didn’t claim to be confident in their mech, she’s lied about mech recently, and you’re just going along with it and saying you must have been framed but it’s all okay.

1 Like

Quite frankly if I can’t socially show I am Townie today to the point it’s super fucking obvious.

I should just die if that check is real tbh.

If it’s fake, you go into my Don’t knows and probably even wolf pile on the same level as Hippo.

no actually
Sheriff can’t check n1