Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

unless there’s a godfather beacuse lol

1 Like

i really should’ve read the setup

kinda thought jackal was just a lost wolf or smth by the way people were mentioning it

1 Like

I’m definetly a citizen.

(I just forgot that we don’t 100% have a vig.)

1 Like

Have you caught up now?

not fully

i skimmed some and saw Jarek complaining about me and Wazza voting with him

i’m just here to real-time with people

1 Like

Have you caught up on mech?

the problem is that i don’t think Zorvo is a wolf

i’ve already explained my reasons for that but i did have a decent feel for his motivations

is Eliza being a town investigative set in stone

i want to say yes

i don’t think there’s anything major that i’ve missed? since people have been kind enough to keep me updated <3

I just wanted to ensure you understood how Jackal worked because half this game apparently doesn’t.

atp it’s looking like Eliza/Zorvo is unavoidable today unless we have a night kill

how many mafia are there

VOTE: thepigeonnyc

i think pigeon’s a safer option than Zorvo

i’m rarely wrong on my social reads

This info isn’t in the OP, is it?

3 + 1.

1 Like

(One of them is technically Neutral, but they still have access to the mafia chat, so I will count them with the mafia)

1 Like

Night feedback is sent through role PMs, but I don’t think it said for actions.

thepigeonnyc (4): Hippopablompoyeetus, Magnus, Hazardwaste, Rajidae
Zorvo (3): ElizaThePsycho, Jarek, Wazza
Kabazame (2): Kiiruma, Zorvo
Magnus (1): thepigeonnyc
Rajidae (1): IcetFeelsPain

Not Voting (5): Marluna, Frostwolf103, eevee, Chihiro, Kabazame

That’s…
Weird.

How are they voting on the same target standalone?
@Kiiruma @Zorvo

From what I can tell about Zirbo, that he rarely votes people who he haven’t pushed, and most of the times avoid voting with people he scumreads.

And still staying a vanity wagon is double weird, when his reason against the Kii vote D1 was that Kii’s wagon haven’t gained motion. (Which is true for his Kabazame vote as well, from what I can tell.)

Right so.

There is wolf on me, at least 1 mafia member.
There might be 1 mafia member on Pigeon, likely at least a Jackel member probably?
Kabazame’s wagon all comes down to what Kiiruma is and I still not sure what to think of Kiiruma they still feel like they can be in their wolf meta or even the Jackel.
Likely 2 Mafia members off the main two wagons which makes me definitely think it’s Kabazame as one of them.

I see.

So the recruit can lie about their results/actions.