True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

how is it not?

We know we will have to lynch correct in ApoThau/Tutuu/Hippo/Baker OR we lynch correct in Hazard/Frost/Kaba/IceT/Bean (only 4 of them will be alive tomorrow)

town!Kii flip guarantees that we got 1 wolf in each 4 player group

not flipping Kii could mean anything

Role Madness is always a bruh moment tbh

Baker, just stop.

Stop talking about Zenon’s wagon. Keep that behind until that other group is resolved.

“I am against another bad play”

A player says, suggesting a bad play which is to kill town’s main information :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Y e a h

Achro read me as town.
Hazard thinks I’m towny.

And I provide info.
Why not trust in their reads?
(This is going to make Hazard say I’m scummy for suggesting this)

1 Like

I hate killing investigation roles except in specific situations

This is not one of those situations

1 Like

So let’s ask a simple question, who would you put player into execution that’s not from Zenon’s wagon?

There’s gotta be one wolf right. You clear more people from this group from eliminating one wolf there, than it does with Zenon’s wagon now.

Investigation claims are most likely to be FPS but yeah go ahead and lose this game

I am not even given a better solve here but expect to rely on a claim that we can’t even confirm

Correct. Yet statistically we’re more likely to hit the wolf on Zenon’s wagon, to provide an alternate perspective.

I am going to disagree with you here.

You also almost always give them a night after the claim because most of the time mafia kills the investigative because denying town information is always +ev

We’re not saying don’t kill Kiiruma ever (at least I’m not)

We’re saying don’t kill him the same fucking day he claimed

1 Like

1 in 4.
Vs 1 in 6 (Or 2 in 6 but we dont know it’s 2. So let’s say 1.5 in 6. Which leads to a 1 in 4.)

His role card says Oracle

We kill Oracles ;p

But who’s in much safer position?

Fuck if I know

I dont trust multishot from Kiiruma it is scummy

why ignore achro’s social read on kii being town?

1 Like

Legacy reads aren’t real don’t you know?