True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

Thanks

let me peek them tonight

Bakerā€™s argument is literally ā€œkill the claimed red checker (which can happen multiple times) and then effectively randomly guess on the Zenon wagon until we finally kill the wolfā€

I donā€™t like it

1 Like

@tutuu

I would rather get Kii dead. I am against another bad play.

There is no point in delaying this. Mafia can easily kill you tonight if we donā€™t kill Kiiruma then we will have to solve ApoThau/Hippo/Baker which means mafia Kii wins this

Frost/Hazard/Bean/Kaba/IceT/Kii

by flipping Kii, we can force Mafia to shoot one in Frost/Hazard/Bean/Kaba/IceT

That would make it ApoThau/Hippo/Baker/Tutuu clear if Kii is evil

If we donā€™t kill Kii because Tutuu wants to invest Kii then we get a check on Kii at the cost of losing 1 in Apothau/Hippo/Baker/Tutuu. Mafia is most likely killing Tutuu here.

There is also a chance that Tutuu is mafia with Kii and if that is true they are still winning this.

Yeah thatā€™s Baker came up with and itā€™s pretty irrational.

this means you are mafia or you are dead tonight

i donā€™t see any other way

The four of us arenā€™t even clear if kii is evil because it could still be some stupid fucking fps

Why would mafia even kill tutuuu

thatā€™s true

The fact that Kiiruma even mention the possibility of two mafia out of Zenonā€™s wagon. Are you kidding me right? Yeah you are not, thatā€™s what he said. Why is that even a mention.

They are basically a role cop

A role which barely ever gets reds unless it catches someone in a lie

But in the event we flip Kii town, we know that there is a wolf in ApoThau/Tutuu/Hippo/Baker and this game becomes MUCH MORE EASIER

How is it easier

We were already operating under the idea of kiiruma being right and we killed a townie for nothing

Baker forā€¦just stop already.

You are doing nothing but repeat, repeat everything, in Zenonā€™s wagon contains a wagon, because you trusted Kiirumaā€™s info, but you still want him dead.

Stop. Itā€™s irrational. We donā€™t want Irrational town put a wrench in the works, because you want your theory to be confirmed that much.

We accomplish nothing with Kiiruma executed if he ends up flipping green.

inside a wagon, is a wagon. With a wolf in the hay.

Thereā€™s a reason why I say kill kiiruma tomorrow, cop claims like his generally resolve themselves

how is it not?

We know we will have to lynch correct in ApoThau/Tutuu/Hippo/Baker OR we lynch correct in Hazard/Frost/Kaba/IceT/Bean (only 4 of them will be alive tomorrow)

town!Kii flip guarantees that we got 1 wolf in each 4 player group

not flipping Kii could mean anything

Role Madness is always a bruh moment tbh

Baker, just stop.

Stop talking about Zenonā€™s wagon. Keep that behind until that other group is resolved.