True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

Baker are u towny for ur enthusiasm?

now i gtg work awaits

i want to see some spicy wagons when i am back in 3 hours

VOTE: baker

1 Like

nah the hosts made a huge mistake of giving me this role

its not a fun role btw its actually boring i will have to do solving because I am immortal tomorrow but yeah

idk what roles you guys got but i hope it involves some wifom and fun

don’t let the voices win!!!

1 Like

Im self resolving d1 claim never resdincing

I hate mech

Treat this like a vanilla game especially d1

Closes role madness no reason not to

I will treat this as a vanilla game until the end of time…I hate mech

I will say that aby vanity wagons eod are super sus in this format tho

I am busy today, rip

but also I am town. In fact, my favorite role of all time is vanilla. This is now my second favorite role.

be back maybe a little later/a lot the next two days.

xoxo

Im slightly townleaning godcoulddie for … how do i explain it. i dont know. for putting emphasis on their role as an opener, roles that confirm others are generally town, and that baker vote felt like a “let me stir the pot” kind of vote, sort of. Struggling here coz not too experienced with english phrases to express myself cleanly. I think i managed to express only 70% of what i meant to say in my head

Current vote count from everyone’s favorite Leafeon.

Hazardwaste (2): Kiiruma, baker
Kiiruma (1): Zenon
baker (1): IfGodCouldDie

Not Voting (9): Hippopablompoyeetus, Frostwolf103, Apocryphal, Hazardwaste, Achromatic, Kabazame, IcetFeelsPain, tutuu, beancat

Also i think this is my 42nd town rand in a row it definitely helped cure my gamblers fallacy which i think sadly used to influence my reads on other people

Nya

Although in my defense a lot of people used gamblers fallacy a good bit of years ago back in mafiascum theyd go like “hey guys can someone check X’s past games and see how likely they are to roll town this game?” and i wouldn’t question them i believed them that they know what theyre doing. Silly me

I’m not particularly scared of majority since 9 times out of ten even with true majority we’re going to delay hammering until the last goddamn second because mafia player moment

Those players sound cringe

Just eliminate weak players early, ignore mediocre players until late game, and halfway rule good players

1 Like

Has Hazard even made a post yet?