True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

1 Like

I do not know the thing

not the body horror kind of the thing, no.

I never claimed that though.

what was this then?

all in order as well

@Kabazame ur friend is posting more, what do u think?

I am not. My role allows me to freeze all the currently placed votes in place, but i can only activate it when the game is at 50% player count. I have no intention of ever using it.

1 Like

achros legacy is icet and kiiruma town, hippo townish (thats what he wrote in his last post)

from his earlier posts, he also hard townread beancat and said im townish (but didnt write it in his last post)

@Apocryphal whats your role?

Bestie to begin if you can only use it at 50% of the player count I honestly don’t see the point of it. We’re likely at XYLO at that stage of the game where votes are locked anyways.

Second of all, it sounds like a 1 shot role. And Zenon’s role just happens to exist. That’s sus.

Third, what is the point of a town role freezing votes. I can understand the Outsiderness of Scapegoat and Hammerer but if you are a Freezer who is able to control when you use your ability why would you ever use it.

Also:

A lot more burnt out than i expected myself to be.

Not exactly I am expecting to see, I thought we already have a limit on town roles on that category

Double-voter, double-exe, L-1 Hammer, two night-target neighborizer and now this?

that is a very pro-wolf role but i wouldnt be surprised if it is a town role this game

your role is also pro-wolf icet

id think wolf igcd would hopefully fakeclaim a townier role if he’s mafia?

or maybe he just straight up claimed his mafia role as town?

or he could just be town

ngl i dont hate his claim. but i still think im voting him because he’s not making reads

1 Like

I was not around most of day 1 due to a trip down LSD lane, but when i was catching up eod i voted who chris asked me to.

Also UNVOTE

1 Like

mines is passive, they can choose when they activate their ability

1 Like

lesser name cop moment

1 Like

Is this not meme template how does this relate to me and my 53 years FM experience

1 Like