True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

Great, that doesnt make arbitrarily picking me as scum on that wagon any more logical.

EOD speculation

I think the majority are agreeing not to follow on Kiiruma’s mech if we end up having you as town flipped.

Not to mention you’re not the only one.

Either way of the result, we most likely not pursue the rest on Zenon’s wagon.

id consider voting apo if igcd flips town but i’ll think about it first

You are arbitrarily picking me based on my position on the wagon. There is no reason or logic behind it. The fact that you are spamming the topic with nonsense and bad arguments is actually in turn pretty damning for you. I can accept being the first lynch today but anyone that votes me has to lynch Apoc for lynch 2. Based on what chris has said about Apoc, this is not the play id expect from a player that has a town game chris respects.

1 Like

I might rescind my town read on hippo too, the vibes is not that firm of townread anyway

u dont wanna sheep achro?

im also not seeing hippo as town personally but achro is like cheating in terms of having accurate reads

a town leader or king need to be challenge for keeping the right for authority, I am a rebel all the time.

1 Like

ngl i dont hate this post

igcd is always dying here imo, he could just go anti spewing if mafia

im still voting him but it feels bad

My gut doesnt know what to think about IGCD. Too be honest. But i am off to bed so peace

1 Like

Yeah but thats why I would seek alternative like I did with tutuu, there’s some evidence suggesting otherwise.

Can’t tell if this is prepared for long term plan or simple solution is not wolf.

1 Like

I have not ignored anything. I respond to posts as i read them, holy shit guys calm down.

1 Like

That’s their skill issue, however the best approach is communications, talk to them.

Lmao

Bluh

1 Like

Yep, just catching up right now at 1981

One shot plurality enable

I can make it so that it’s plurality instead of majority

1 Like

I already threw my claim out there before getting to this post.

1 Like