True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

But again

I am scum even when town

nah, i was just puzzled by your behavior if you were a wolf, but now i think it makes sense as either alignment

I say my reason is arbitrary because I spent like

Five seconds deciding that it was you and Hippo who looked worse (and kind of Baker) fmpov

Based around the fact that I think tutuu is town, and I know that I am town

Hippo was shielded by Achro until he shows his true solving colors, so that means it has to be you from my PoV (or Baker, but to reiterate from previous posts, that second execution is generally pro-town)

@Apocryphal this is the other player i think fits as the wolf on Zenons train because they are very wishy washy on whether they “actually believe” me being scum.

i mechanically know there is 1 wolf in apo/igcd/hippo/baker/kiiruma

but who the hell is it

why dont they just roll over and die

come on just give up. stop resisting. you are delaying the inevitable.

if i put my foot down and yell at people that they’re mafia they usually flip town after i kill them so im avoiding that

Aaaaaaaaaaa

Fucking hell

Hedging is something I always fucking so Jesus fucking Christ

What makes this worse is that I am suddenly reminded of my s9 champs game where I spent the entire game tunneled on a towny

Hate
Murder
Violence
Kill

Wait

Bluh I misread you

Actually

Why the fuck do you think it was me or Tutuu the hell

Tutuu fucking bleeds town

You two arent giving them any reason to because youre both tunneling on a member of town. Like the fact that i have had no help from anyone in this situation tells you 1 of 2 things. Either i am not scum at all or that you guys were arbitrarily able to pick out a scum and they are being completely left out to hang because none of the other scum want to touch this.

Hmmmm

So youre avoiding that to make sure you can flip a townie regardless and not look bad for it?

Kind of wanna like

Yolo change course?

Eliminate Hippo

ok im going to keep guessing its the second :coffee:

please no cfd and please dont disobey achro he got us a wolf we should listen