True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

Bluh

I’d say that’s fair point nya

VOTE: Apo

I am not trying anything other than clarifying my thoughts process

There’s some amount of coy “Yeah this is kind of arbitrary, but that’s the nature of making guesses, they’re always arbitrary”

Absolute Bruh Moment

Anyways, i want to vote Apoc but if most of town wants me dead ill leave my vote unvoted to not fuck with true majority, but if enough people want to get behind me on it ill throw a vote down. Im going to go play apex legends for a bit.

1 Like

I continue to not know why I bother trying to get into internet slap fights when I know that I can’t explain my thoughts worth a damn regardless

It’s going to suck if IGCD flips town, but that’s just a skill issue on my part tbh

I can tell this is understatement of the game and disappointment at that.

Not only you were on Zenon but don’t hold a firm reason to have IGCD as main wagon.

And then I’m going to flip town because lol

Lmao

Always scum, even when town

Odds are they are the actual scum on that train. They are using outdated reads from chris to eliminate the possibility of anyone else. Chris will admit to changing his reads quite often and that his town reads are most subject to change with new information. Their attack on me makes no sense from a town perspective. Its completely arbitrary by their own admission, it lacks any sort of actual trying to scum hunt, it is lazy.

Hey

I am literally following his dying words

Which said something about lynching me for arbitrary reasonings?

I hate that I can’t fucking explain what the fuck I mean without it getting called backtracking or whatever

That part is all me

Do you really think a wolf would literally say “Yes, I am choosing you based off reasons that only make sense to me, that not even I can explain”?

So go ahead and try. I am a reasonable person, but if you are not going to lay out your arguments then how is anyone supposed to refute them?

My complaint is mostly a skill issue on me and my way with words

I think a wolf is more likely to make a bad argument then try and twist it to fit the narrative they want to create when called out on it.

You’re probably right there