True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

IceT isn’t solving and their role gets disabled at XyLo

What group are we looking at exactly?

And as Apo have mentioned, mafia have to be stupid to attack within Tutuu, Apo, Hippo and Baker without putting their own mate there at risk.

And of course if Kiiruma is wolf, he know that’s the risk he’s putting himself into, unless of course that was a lie to make us focus on the Zenon wagon like Wine In Front of Me, Princess Bride style.

You even agreed with me, Baker, that you asked what if Kiiruma is scum, I replied that by the time Zenon’s wagon voters are no more, then its too late.

Three groups

His mech info

and

the vote manipulation claims group.

For the sake of the argument, Baker. You are the part of the vote manipulation, especially when its involved around wagons that requires votes to execute. You can do two executions.

What’s your role frost?

I can’t say.

What if Baker is the wolf, trying to get a kiiruma elimination through using paranoia as the justification?

I did say that the hammer was basically a formality

What i think is that Baker is being irrational after IGCD died.

I still think the eliminating outside of the Zenon wagon is the optimal play

1 Like

Nya

if I were wolf, I would sit back and relax with how you guys are widening the PoE lmao

1 Like

Can you link me a wolf game of yours please

I didnt realise one vote was hapoening 24hrs into day why was everyone so chill when eod was like 2 hours away

At least i dont have to backread them now cuz i never did lmao

Only one I know

I am unsure.
I think it’s likelier there’s only 1 wolf on wagon and 1 off wagon but I know there’s 1 wolf on Wagon there can be 2 off.

VOTE: Hazard maybe frost is good

You popped up to post this, I’d say that’s irrational thinking. While we’re agreeing on following the general direction of picking the person within group that’s not from Zenon’s wagon EoD1, I also found no one else who voted Zenon at that time so the votes are legit. The only persons that voted but died and also considered to vote Zenon when Achro suggested, is Beancat.

Does it mean anything for Beancat? Not really, pretty NAI.

We’re also delaying from killing the other mafia while we’re focusing too much on zenon’s wagon. That doesn’t mean I am protecting my mate there if I am wolf. Apo is right that killing in that Zenon’s wagon both in day and night only endanger the other.

So we narrow down the bigger group instead until it dies. We also clear more people that way.

And it accomplish actually nothing, even with Kiiruma on non-Zenon group. We also accomplish nothing today now with one wolf on Zenon’s wagon as Kiiruma claimed. Thats why we get rid of the wolf that’s not there so we can prove he’s not lying.

Now why would a town do that? Have to choose between Apo, Tutuu or Hippo? The mafia are not going to kill in that area. Whether they do it now or not, it’s stupid for them to attack there.

And put themselves in a safe big group whilst exposing the other mafia in the zenon’s wagon? I don’t think that’s worth the risk lying. So we go from there with the bigger group instead.

That will happen eventually and that’s good.