True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

im trying to but seeing the VC demoralizes me before i even start. i was hoping we’d be united. i hate being in this position. i CAN be loud and townlead in terms of talking and convincing people but my read accuracy isn’t good. i can unify the town but i usually unify them into mischopping town. i need someone with highly accurate reads to synergize with me. im struggling on my own

My disagreement is mostly a “The best mafia player in the world” is hard to quantify thing, had you said one of the best, Id probably agree

1 Like

yeah thats fair

Anyway

Nya

Anyone down to give me another chance and eliminate icet /jk

Me, looking at my post count:

I really am matching my D1 post count, and we’re barely halfway done with the second day

This is not normal

Normal is being lower than my d1 post count

I am in favor of massclaim too but I bet frostwolf has “reasons” not to and that I need to step back

Okay listen, we’re not going to focus on eliminating either Apo, Hippo or Baker. You can be only 33% correct on picking the wolf.

It would be easier if we somehow win the lucky guess on the bigger group that Kiiruma mentioned, that were not in Zenon’s wagon. Also mentioned there’s one wolf there.

While we’re at it, you think you can able to deduce whether the vote manipulation claims from Baker, Hazard and IceT are 100% town or not? IGCD is another of the vote manipulation claim and they are certainly town now.

1 Like

this is really funny to say in a game where everyone is a PR claim

you know whats even more funny? people like frost hiding their role

1 Like

Tru

I am not wishing to disclaim it and I am going to keep it that way. I already hinted enough of what I can possibly be.

im so fuckin pissed you guys are going to lose this game

I would have hidden my role longer if I wasn’t in a position where I had ta claim tbh

frost i believe refused to claim in fam3 even though we were all yelling at him and threatening to shoot him if im remembering correctly

not 100% sure but all i remember was being frustrated that he wasn’t claiming, i thought it was optimal for him to claim a while ago, he was starting to get shot at ITAs, and he was town. so him being stubborn in not claiming is evidently NAI for him

1 Like

We’re not

I mean, we might lose it

But not for the reasons you think

We are more likely to lose it if we follow you though