True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

Well don’t be, we’re not executing Kiiruma just because IGCD is not mafia.

But don’t accuse us that we’re doing exactly on getting IGCD executed and do this, don’t antagonize us.

Killing kiiruma would put us in basically the same position tomorrow versus potentially being in a better position to tomorrow

my gameplan is just reading people from their daytalk / social reads

if i had to go with mech, i’d be playing versus zone, not versus the players

zone gave a purely scum-aligned role (IGCD) to a town slot

i have no idea what alignment did zone decide to be the roles

for all we know the alignments could have been randomized

i think its safe to say that the game was designed to not be breakable via massclaim

zenon’s role was also tricky

so im not reading into stuff like - “oh, there’s too many people with vote manipulation, one of them has to be a wolf” - im just disregarding stuff like that

i will try to read everyone a bit more (again, via their daytalk/socially)

VOTE: Frostwolf103

you and apothau are blowing things out of proportion here and I don’t like it

Spends several hours wanting to execute the person giving us useful information (sorry tutuu)

Says we’re the one blowing everything out of proportion

Lol

Lmao even

leaving my vote here btw, I will be silently isoing on my own and might change the vote later

yes you are and i am not even gonna argue

It’s going to be tutuu/frostwolf and I just spent all of today arguing with two wolves

That’s good, because thats one less thing to worry about in your case.

That’s indeed what’s looking like, Zenon’s role can also free pass not getting executed because it gives extra charge. It does borrow from my Enemy Within games that also have motivator that’s essentially the only role that keep the town roles able to act when they have 2-3 shots in their abitilies.

Agreed, Baker is playing the game wrong on this one and I can’t blame her for the efforts.

1 Like

Errr

Agreeing with

tutuu and kii surviving the day and letting them submit their NAs kill a lot of worlds

both of those informations are useful

kii has a potentially good info that can solve further

tutuu can potentially semi-confirm kii

mafia can always kill tutuu to stop this - sure. but then mafia kills tutuu. this removes the potential for tutuu/kii mafia world

if tutuu survives the night - that might be looked into. it might be suspicious. someone other than tutuu/kii dying - that helps everyone solve, as its not the obvious kills. and we have more info

game just gets easier if we let the investigative roles survive some time, at least 1 more night

we’re currently 8v2 or 7v3 if we started with 4 mafia. i dont believe we have the luxury of chopping kii to confirm their peeks, like we don’t have the time. we can chop them - they flip town - and now what, its 6v2 and we have 1 mischop to spare. how do u win the game from there? when their info isnt even that concrete? and their pools are still pretty big?

I got bored reading that mafia universe game ngl

Or whatever site it was pn

They dont different enough for us to not vote them tho. We shouldnt have voted god tbh that was dumb, if i had realised day was 24 hours id have tried (probably, not)

Presumably if the first vote is a mafia in us 4 and then kiiruma flips town we have 3 confirmed towns and cant lose

To be fair, god ended himself.

i agree

we already made the zenon wagon poe smaller, i say we commit to it and keep chopping here

so - good reason for u to vote apo here imo

1 Like

So the upside of going for a mafia in the 4 is too high to ignore imo

I