True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

Apoc whos ur number 1 scumread ignoring pools

eventually we will need to chop into both pools since we need to kill both mafia to fulfill our wincon

i suppose its not unreasonable to think ā€œhey, ignore the pools, just chop the scummiest person in the gameā€ - i think thats a fair mindset to have going into this

i dont think apo has done anything scummy but im finding myself townreading her the least out of the remaining players

or actually kabazame. i townread kabazame less. but like ā€¦ hmā€¦

Uhhhh

Hard to say?

I donā€™t really like your posts, I didnā€™t like some of hazards posts yesterday I think, and I really donā€™t like Bakerā€™s posts

hippe please tell me you see what I am seeing

Icet Iā€™m mostly voting because I donā€™t like the L- lowerer

1 Like

Hasnā€™t able to confirm with his ability, but for all we know, he may have talked with Achro before the demise and hit the involvement.

Thats speculation, it may be true that he simply forgot to use it.

1 Like

Where is Kabazame anyway?

*hid

big true

this is a possibility but idk kii role just makes no sense to me

I donā€™t remember any posts today

wagon oracle with 3 shots is unheard of and it is stupidly strong

Itā€™s not solely wagon oracle

He gets to choose one of three things to gain information on and thereā€™s no guarantee that it would even be the same choice as the night before

Is that what he said, or is it more of JOAT kind of thing. he can only pick it once and have to spend the others first until able to use it again.

i think it is too late to get kii now after IGCD yeet

im super pissed

Skill Issue tbh

1 Like

im bernie sanders and im once again asking u to vote apo

Maybe donā€™t think that killing the closest to a red checker we have in this game the day he claims is the best idea next time?

Nya

1 Like

Will you not use that to antagonize us? I already asked you once.

Iā€™d still rather not be killed but like