True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

I

I recommend actually reading my iso

six including myself, yes

Kiiruma hasnt interacted with me or given a read on me all game i swear

oh - well its bigger then. we have less chance of hitting the wolf there. so why?

We could also ignore kiirumas pools and just vote who we think is scummiest

Clears more players

compared with 5 players over 3 players.

Still think Ice has done nothing towny

Exceot achro liked them

I spent the entire game in the PoE, and got to f3 because I metaphorically sat back and encouraged/let town eat itself after bussing both of my mates

Why did achro leave like 5 villa reads and no scumreads

1 Like

but only if we hit the wolf

more reward but higher risk, no?

that said im not really thinking about how mafia night kills will play into this, and in which pool are they likely hitting

Because Achro wasn’t taking the game super seriously, he was mostly here to have fun

He also have L-1 hammer ability and belongs to non-Zenon group.

But I am not rushing into consideration Ice is most likely to hit as wolf over other four, excluding myself. I know I am town aligned role.

That’s the point yes.

I think they’re more likely to kill in whichever pool is larger

That way, mafia won’t able outlast us as well.

So far theres lots of very powerful town claims and we havent seen anything other than a normal factional from mafka3

Whichever pool they kill in will tighten one of their nooses, so it’s better to kill within the looser pool rather than the tighter pool

1 Like

Seems kinda imba unless a power claim is lying or mafia are sitting on like an insta day phase end or something powerful

1 Like

So we follow suit and kill within the larger pool as well, as so to make it so they fuck themselves no matter what

Kiiruma wouldn’t put himself as part of second wolf in non-zenon group, will he?