True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

I think there have been many posts where I townread you but Tutuu has a point, you are too dangerous to live

:pensive:

I also think Zenon spewed ApoThau mafia

I may be out of everyone’s league, but I am not this narrow minded myself.

Apo realizes that dying for sins is a town tell.

Absolutely not lmao

Can you pick up Zenon’s quotes and tell what she’s thinking? I would rather ignore her since she’s on antispew mode.

IT is the oldest trick in the book. scum has room to “sacrifice” and town might change their mind

Your role is far too strong, its so so so much stringee than mine, the flipped villagers, and even the flipped wolf

I think both of u are frustrated town, lets chill out and hug it out

@Frostwolf103

Baker is frustrated that frost wants to chop in the bigger poe

Frost is frustrated that baker wants to kill kiiruma

The past is in the past. Water under the bridge. I say its time to combine to show the wolf apo the famed wombo-combo baker-frostwolf double cross hook punch

I say - send apo BACK TO FORTNITE

I HAVE NEVER PLAYED FORTNITE

VOTE: tutuu

1 Like

I don’t want to kill Kiiruma. We are already late on that

Anyway

Well if you look at Helluva Boss FM, I did the same trick and fooled everyone by not even mentioning my own teammates is on town or mafia tells.

I expect Zenon is going to pull my strat from that game, so I suggest you ignore anything what Zenon said.

VOTE: icet

@baker

I even quoted a few Zenon posts myself at start of D2

Crazy! I mean I hate to say it, but I am sticking to it 100% there’s 1 wolf that was on Zenon.

1 Like

Tutuu had moments where I thought she was flailing but she was quick to correct the situation which I find townier than ApoThau’s way of approaching some issues.

But then my intuition can be wrong

as for zenon x apothau

Zenon’s interactions with apothau feels different than their interactions with others

ApoThau was their top TR too with a “lol” at the end

idk what to make of it. I will have to go back and read

1 Like

If we manage to chop a wolf today given this wagon formation it would be the equivalent of a chimpanzee on crack bashing its head against a typewriter only to write romeo and juliet by shakespeare by accident

L m a o

1 Like

antispew is possible, I am not denying it. But I also found Zenon to be lying to me and I just dislike why no one else can do the same for themselves. I think Achro’s main reason to vote Zenon was the similar feelings they had about zenon lying to their face