True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

@Frostwolf103 whats your PoE in Zenon wagon?

@Frostwolf103 you can also give a PoE in off-wagon too so I can understand you better

I will, but I am just about to hit the bed.

In short, after IGCD died. the only remaining option is Tutuu and Apo. But I am now willing to drop Hippo’s townread as well.

IceT, Hazard and Kabazame is off-wagon choices.

Can somebody offer a reason why Apo is town here?

Consider

Nya

1 Like

And you are voting me out of us 4 because?

You are certIn tutuu is town?

Yes

1 Like

They bleed town the most out literally everyone here and I will lose the game this read

1 Like

Apo prob town.

Tutuu seems alright, I want them alive so they can verify things.

Baker has been a bit more towny than you have been. The fact Baker have been so determined to murder me makes me think the slot is likely town. As they wouldn’t want to draw as much heat to them after I already have the mech I do there.

1 Like

Baker has the villagery fire of being wrong

1 Like

Exactly

I think Baker gives very wrong villa vibes.

1 Like

You’re not the only one who’s thinking like that, my idea about focusing on bigger group instead narrowing down the smaller group even more. I think I have this problem of keeping the bigger group big because we’re on the right side of history.

You said it yourself, between two wolves in both small and big group. Wolves are likely never going to kill Baker or IceT because of vote manipulation powers, that i want one of them dead so the wolves won’t uses that advantage any longer.

I can fake it as mafia

My ability was one-shot.

We don’t get any other double execution

The problem is motivation feels like wrong villager.

I can vote for you, if you want then

True

It won’t stop and attack you, but I am having feeling that doesn’t change the fact that mafia won’t kill vote manipulation claims.

please do because i am like super annoyed at this game. only 4-5 people posting anyway