True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

Happy Birthday Hippo Bro

2 Likes

Enough to reach MyLo

Yeah I left kiiruma alive cuz i didnt think i could win a 1v1 vs tutuu and kiiruma wasnt as obvs town as baker so sloghtly more chaos. So i thought it gave me a marginally better chance. That was wrong choice though which was entirely my fault @beancat sorry.

I think I may have survived over tutuu if not for u frost, bean wasnt voting and Kabazame also wasnt voting and liked me at the time. I was really banking on you not going god-mode and forcing the hammer lmao.

(Also we win on ties so if bean had voted it would have been 4-4 and a random town would have died :sob:)

1 Like

Big F

Nya~

Thank youu

For the record, I have very little care about being apologized to for getting miselimed

I am objectively a wolfy-ass player

I deliberately and openly openwolf as town

Nya

The strategy is to tank my townplay to make hiding as a wolf easier

Alas

I am ending up a gremlin who’s known for having more fun as town than as a wolf :pensive:

Also hap Bap hippo

is this really worth it when you are town 75% of the time

I haven’t felt as rebellious since legacy FoL10 as butler roleblocker

Remember I stopped converted wizard before assassin and not poisoned the king when asked to do?

No, but the strategy was concocted when I was much younger and uhhh

I have a motto that I live by

Commit to the bit

That makes me keep on going, but even harder

I can also honestly see why Baker have to die because your plan would have worked for sure and get us to XyLo stage by day 4

The funny thing though, is that I still get town read because people get to know me and understand “Oh, she’s just Like That™”

Ah, well… No game lasts forever.

Mountainous mash with no itas /jk

Be careful what you ask for ^^

After all, you tell me what to do.

Didn’t know you meant don’t hammer Apo ^^

S-Sorry… I’m not a fan of mountainous games…