True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

Clearly what you should do is host a multiball that’s 3 v 3 v 4 v 1 v 9 or something

octuple threat

your mistake, @tutuu , was your w/w pairing reasoning is beneath what I believe your skill is as a town solver.

It looks good, but it is meaningless and meant for show.

Please tell your wolf buddies you are sorry for imitating JJJ in front of his biggest fan

1 Like

Everyone is powerful if they try hard enough

Anyway got my day 1 wolf, also I can play after I die I just cant vote lmao.

So if this is wrong just kill me tomorrow and I’ll town lead

gn

I really wish people would quote what they are replying to like i am doing so i don’t have to try to scroll back and forth on mobile because it fucking blows

I hate mech be cause it betrays solving and makes people lose their minds and ignore wolfy behavior. I do not understand it I’m not good at it and i know wolfs can easily abuse it

Be wise playing the game and ignoring mech will find more wolfs than not

Alright, cool, this game should be easy.

VOTE: beancat

Choo choo, let’s railroad and yeet a wolf D1 yall.

Hazard honestly hasn’t said enough for me to read him rn, Apo as a slot has a tiny bit more going for him than going against him imo, baker has been towny but could just be confident in powerwolfing after last time. I don’t really townread IfGodCouldDie or Kabazame that much so their votes/wagons are ok but I do think they’ll be easier to resolve later when we see more out of them.

Nya

Champs reveals in 3 minutes I’m so ready to be disappointed again

we’re not killing bean day 1 lmao

Same

champs semis are cursed.

Im going to bed. Im assigning u guys homework while i sleep. I expect it to be done when i wake up

@baker ur job will be to look for anyone staying under the radar. Write a short paragraph on every suspect u find.

@Apocryphal ur job will be to meta dive into the top 5 posters. Check their past games and deduce their alignment here.

@Hazardwaste ur job will be to keep up thread morale. Write a couple of wholesome and encouraging messages to motivate people.

@IcetFeelsPain ur job will be the thread schute. Entertain us. Say something so we all laugh.

@Frostwolf103 ur job will be to make sure noone is cheating. Make sure noone is account sharing or playing under an illegal alt.

@Kiiruma ur job will be to record the most meaningful things that happen during the day. Like a record keeper. Make sure u dont miss any important piece of information.

@Achromatic ur job will be to post gifs of cute anime girls dancing. Its a good source of motivation for our weeb brainrot.

@Zenon ur job will be to correct peoples grammar and punctuation. Its important for people to express themselves well so that their understood. Make sure to fix any grammatical mistakes u find.

@beancat ur job will be to break off any v/v violence u come across. We need someone strong willed and iron fisted. A brawler type of person. U fit the bill perfectly.

@Kabazame ur job will be to push people hard and generate reactions. They will be useful for solving later.

@Hippopablompoyeetus ur job will be to monitor thread for toxicity and if u come across any, start being even more toxic in retaliation. That will teach them.

@IfGodCouldDie ur job will be to give be to make trustfall exercises and encourage others to do so. Good strategy pioneered by staypositivefriend.

Chop chop guys, sounds to me like u all have work to do

3 Likes

Harmful and true

Why not? I typically like killing wolves D1.

sigh say something else

I’m gonna go wait to be disappointed again bbl

I hate my life

I can both say tutuu is scum and post cute gifs of anime girls dancing tbh

4 Likes

sauce please