True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

U arent saying that i said it right? Just in case im misunderstanding that ur talking to me

I mean i can say u arent right now but. Just clearing up in case i forgot i said something

am i even qualified for such job

Ah.

I think your examples of not w/w pairings are not very good, and I think you would do better. I found your efforts to not be up to par, and I think it is a gimmick meant to be super towny, rather than from town.

Also sources tell me I am never wrong day 1 of fol games I am sorry, I dont make the statistics I just hunt the wolves.

1 Like

I am of course being playful about the second part.

But I do believe the first.

1 Like

it is ok. i believe in you

Achro just hero votes tutuu or something, lemme check what he meant by that

However by terms of high posting wolf, Achro sees Tutuu as one

So hold on right, who are you spewing between Apo and Kabazame?

Well it felt a bit stale to play like i always do. And i wasnt too happy with my results. So i want to try this too, in parallel to my normal solving

Plus im very chaotic in nature. Im trying to stay more calm and behave more orderly. It helps to channel jjj. Its good for me i think to input some order to counterract my chaos

:saluting_face:

1 Like

Okay

Can you give me a brief post at where your solving is at?

open or semi-open mech setups are super fine tbh. i think your criticism applies for the hidden ones like this one

IcetFeelsPain I have over 25 years experience in FM and have found you as Mafia, how do you plead?

1 Like

Nya

I am a she/her

Well im trying to play tight and not make too many mistakes. So im not going crazy with my gut. I feel irritated when i misread someone and i find out i did so later. So im trying to filter out my looser reads and keep the ones i feel are safer

Frost is deffo town btw, if frost has at leadt 10% of their posts making sense theyre town, this game they are at a record 25% sense

2 Likes

Kiiruma is probably mafiaing, they havent said anything unnecessarily outrageous to make thread about them yet

Lmao

Tutuu I don’t mean to be glib, but you have every time I have communicated with you given me a new excuse for why you are playing differently and done what I call the Scum Chris special of pointing to a wolf game where I snowed everyone as wolf to establish dominance lmao.

@Zenon

prince j redux sheeping? This time we skip eod so we cant be swayed?

God damn it, I’m sorry.
I think I clicked on Achro when I was looking for pronouns.
And then just put it there.
My b

anyway I will read other slots shortly, I am just vibing rn

1 Like