True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

Incorrect guess again

You know

Fair enough

1 Like

Nah

What the fuck?

Of course i like you lol

Did you think I was trying to quickly hang you 3 hours into d1 by saying “gogogo”?

Also this

Its not just a singular vote, i know everyone will sheep achro. So achro voting me is like im put on trial already like in town of salem

No, of course not, that’s objectively an insane position to take

But randomly jumping in to vote a wagon that was getting started without any prior posts? That is objectively wolfy

Achros read me correctly every game ive played with them (I’ve only rolled town)

If I told you my cat walked across my keyboard and typed it would you believe me?

Thats a joke of course…unless you do believe me im which case thats what happened

Bruh

So it may be just NAI coming from Hippo, especially asking me if I know someone is town, which I answered with Oogway’s “I dont know” gif as my honest answer and believes me. That doesn’t say alot however you think thats TMI

Just a gut feeling, i cant really logically deduce hippos alignment from this, no

Oh yeah Frosts “idk gif” to me asking who was mafia was towny from them as well, as mafia theyd be much more likely to just reply with waffle to direct questions

1 Like

Added to my lovely non w/w chart that is giving me a lot of popularity :blush:

Im gonna trust that frostwolf townread too i get the feeling its a trustworthy read even if i don’t trust u atm

I didn’t know we have so much in common

1 Like

I hope that wasn’t some 4d pocket

Tutuu