True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

tbh just a feeling

I am not really into the game yet, so just hanging out thinking over things in real time. I am trying a new approach myself after a recent fantastic game.

If its an accident you can just say so, you dont have to pretend to save face we are all friends here

I have never pretended to save face

I own my mistakes and fuck ups

Hmmm

icic

Tutuu is really defensive after a singular vote

did achro really snipe another wolf

It’s entirely possible, I wouldn’t be surprised.

Im gonna place an unofficial vote on hippo since apo is voting there, and hippo is being quite funny, but i feel it in my gut a bit that their townread on frostwolf (frost town coz a quarter of their posts make sense) often comes from a wolf masking their tmi behind natural humor (ofc could also just be town. I never played w hippo before)

Fear my uncalled vote hippo and despair

Im just explaining myself since i believe in defending urself

Also i dont do well with scumhunting, i moreso townhunt. I cant find wolves to prove im town

Also im a better wolf than town imo

Tbf idk mafia and will just sheep achro today along with so tutuu is probably dead from achros sus

I havent even scumread them but the games the game

Two votes really shouldn’t be that scary

No im just naturally fantabulous as either alignment

1 Like

If something can go wrong it always goes wrong in mafia ;-;

You are voting me because I voted you and you said it was “a wolfy pop in”

Majority is 7, I wouldn’t start getting scared until 4 votes, and even then not completely scared since it’s still early enough in the day that it would require the entire mafia team to out to kill someone at that point

Yes.

1 Like

Your pop in was objectively Wolfy and none of your later posts have improved on that

Im afraid of the town not of the mafia :joy:

TMI