True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

May I ask why you hate it

I hate it too but

I am testing you

1 Like

Lmao I canā€™t

I assure you this is NAI for her though

oh yeah years ago when the gods of FM were mentoring me, one of the most important tells they told was people who mech spec hard are usually scum and should never see FX

not saying its a bad vibe XD

oh I know.

Iā€™m having fun lmao

1 Like

oh man maybe bean is scum actually from that iso, didnt even mention being worried that I donā€™t give a fuck once lmao.

Can tell!

we used to call it setup spec though. i assume that is what you mean by ā€œmech specā€ @Zenon

good morning

Please talk

@IfGodCouldDie

Why are you so inactive, you posted a lot more last time. You feel detached compared to that game on here. Itā€™s okay if youā€™e busy but you felt energized playing last time. Did you roll wolf and are slanking?

Heyā€¦ we agreeā€¦ this can only mean your a wolf i never agree with you on anything

1 Like

No idea what frostwolf is doing.

Which is kind of null for him.

actually maybe town heā€™s a try hard as scum lately, but its a maybe

late to the party

forgot this. time to wait and see i guess.

this line was weird to me but it fits hippoā€™s play style i guess?

lotā€™s of post like this of frost and hippo backing each other up

townie achro allowing arguements

oh this is probably just good then unless Wolf medium makes a return.

i feel like every game has the chapter of ā€œAchro suspects hazardā€ but this feels similar to other games

Was actually gonna say. It may have been because i was sk last time i played with IGCD but i swear he was alot more hit the ground running last gameā€¦

VOTE: Hippo

@Kabazame

Excellent opening joke, but when you get back on make sure to case someone who you think is suspicious. Dont be afraid of being wrong just because you are new, take a swing and if you believe it ping me. I basically do nothin but kill a wolf every day 1 here as town nearly, so I have some cred.

Knowing virtually nothing about anyone else in the game, i can confirm.

Rofl!

I just really hate this hazard post lmao.

Hazardā€™s going to have to do something because his opening makes me think heā€™s just a wolf, but he has done openings I donā€™t like before so there is time to improve.