True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

@tutuu

I am posting many anime girls dancing I expect a sheep.

1 Like

Thereā€™s 7 wolfs i have tmi

1 Like

Wolfy pop in

Also with Zenon not voting Hazard there itā€™d be funny if they were partners and Zenon was trying to throw a little light shade at Hazard as partners.

And then Hazard responded to me agreeing with Zenonā€™s read but didnā€™t address Zenon at all.

Itā€™d just be funny if that was the case, a real knee slapper if you will.

Just talking about worlds, nothing definite.

1 Like

Wanna bet? Put me at l - 1 Iā€™ll hammer myself

All hammers must be hammered

this is gonna be funny.

so you are statingā€¦ i act more confident as evil? @IcetFeelsPain @Kiiruma tell Achro my confidence level in BOTC server compared to here. My raise in confidence is hundred percent a reason i understand being scum read for but its because i am getting more comfortable with you guys and am slowly feeling better about being here (which outside of the game thankyou guys so much for being awesome and allowing this <3)

when it comes to scum reads XD i feel like shit if a scum read i have is wrong so i try to make it more carefully, with town reads its more of a ā€œFuck it i figure it out later if i am wrongā€

Who are the wolves if not you, my friend. You have posts, but no vote. Why be confident if not to murder your enemies if you are town? Whose pelt shall you be taking today? There are almost 600 posts, stalk your prey and prove your value to the tribe then.

I was disappointed and now Iā€™m drinking. This was a bad idea. Send help.

Iā€™m cursed

Cursed to forever blow chunks at this fucking game

When have i ever voted before eod!!! why does everyone think i vote constantly

@Zenon

sincerely you are missing nothing

signed,

3x semis, 1x finals making person achro

I want one now. You say you are confident because you are used to this. I say because you are wolf. Is your confidence bluster? Mere words? Do not speak to me of past actions when you claim to be a changed man! Be changed or die!

Your*

2 Likes

let me read more first then! scum reading is alot harder and would rather be right then wrong.

also shakespheran achro

Itā€™s a good thing i donā€™t have epilepsy

Pls why does nobody use this websites quote function aaaaaa

Donā€™t get me wrong i love closed role madness

I just donā€™t love mech spec

Yeah I am kind of a whole vibe right now. I played well in a game that just ended, and I had a bad tunnel on town that mostly didnā€™t matter (I had a poe of 3, the tunnel was 1, the other wolves were 2 and it was day 3 with a wolf already dead so this game was going to be chill no matter what) and the other guy attacked me hard and I was just like, lmao skill issue and that was good.

1 Like

Huhā€¦i hate this lol