True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

I would have to post too much to get myself back to being 1/4th ratio my posts to the rest of the thread

i tend to townread the scum and wolfread the town on d1 but then eventually wolves start showing themselves and i get to kill them too

I should not do that, even if it would be funny

It really do be like that

I always hedge that thereā€™s a wolf in my town reads because of that

1 Like

You know what @Achromatic that Kiiruma post I quoted earlier is the exact kind of post I would tunnel someone for back home lmao a classic scum catch-up post

Iā€™m not sure of the meta around here though are scum catchup posts a thing? How about rule of 3?

Hmm thats a fair catch i must have missed this message. I thought he was usually fluffy when he is scum. But last game he proved me wrong cause he was fluffy and town alligned.

I think when it comes too kiiruma. If he fluffs and doesnt give a solid scum or town read in the first day or two then he is either evil or has a role he really wants to keep/playwith and he fluffs to not die at night from reads/ be executed for bad reads.

I would like kiirumas reasoning on the beancat vote and i feel like him saying ā€œhazard hasnt said enough so i wont read himā€ is kinda cop-outy

Iā€™m pretty fluffy usually ngl.
But yeah I guess Iā€™m being a bit more hedgy than I sometimes am.

10 - Lock Town
1 - Lock Scum

7 - Apocryphal, Zenon, Achro,
6 - Hazard, baker
5 - IfGodCouldDie, Kabazame, Hippo
4 - IcetFeelsPain, tutuu
3 - Beancat, Frostwolf103

1 Like

you know what I like this answer

VOTE: Kiiruma

Scummoned

:upside_down_face:

idk i am probably wrong and biased etc thats why i wanted to ignore you today

but you are like buddying certain slots and admitting having no good reads is a bit meh. i donā€™t see the solving t!zenon from what I know

Beetlejuice moment

Lmao

Oh a meme on here has been that if my name is said 3 times then Iā€™m summoned.

Thats also fair

Tbh

I donā€™t mind the idea of leaving kiiruma alive for a day

But also

The vote gods demand blood, and I cannot be held liable for whatever actions I take at EoD

L m a o

You really just have a Beetlejuice meta, huh

1 Like

Tbh

Based

1 Like