True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

God knows how much focus I give to those who pay attention to me

I like to lurk and watch and analyse from the shadows.
Say a few reads, try and go after people I think are W even if Iā€™m wrong, then go back into shadows.
I see a shiny cool role and wanna use it, tis that simple

1 Like

Votecount as of P#842

baker (3): beancat, Zenon, IcetFeelsPain
IcetFeelsPain (2): Hippopablompoyeetus, baker
Hippopablompoyeetus (2): Apocryphal, Hazardwaste
beancat (1): Kiiruma
Apocryphal (1): IfGodCouldDie
Hazardwaste (1): Achromatic
Kiiruma (1): Kabazame

Not Voting (2): Frostwolf103, tutuu

beancat vote is sus for sure but cmon we are talking about beancat here. they will speak eventually

A lot has happened with Hazard since your last post. Did anything in there help you read him?

You voted beancat, but of your strongest reads according to the chart the only one you commented on was Apo. Can I get a brief rundown of what you like/donā€™t like about Zenon/Achro/Bean/Frost?

What blood ritual must i do to summon the cat of beans

1 Like

This is a mood for the old Apo before my playstyle change

Itā€™s no longer a mood now because I seek nothing more than vibes, nya, and being the top poster in a game

i would send her more bottles

how was your old playstyle?

Low poster, I gave a few thoughts here and there, but I mostly just lurked, reading everything

Popped in wolfily sometimes

1 Like

Generally got like 30-50 posts in total, in higher volume games

At some point, I just went fuck it

Iā€™m going to post in many regards for the sake of posting

1 Like

how long have you been playing

Uhhh

I started around 2012

Got back into mafia around 2015, chat mafia

Have been playing some variation of mafia since, forum mafia really picked up around 2019 or 2020? I forget though

1 Like

And when I say picked up, I mean ā€œPlayed more of the special events on MU like anni, hydra, and team mafiaā€

I think heā€™s kinda towny.
Not too strong on it.

Liking Zenon, Achro:
Zenon feels a little bit less static than I feel like Zenon sometimes does as wolf, tiny bit more natural.

Achro is someone who Iā€™m always kinda paranoid about since I know heā€™s strong as either alignment. I think he seems towny and like he genuinely believes heā€™s going after a pelt. Iā€™m watching the slot, want to see it either get a pelt or not within the next few days.

Disliking Bean, Frost:

Beancatā€™s my top wolf (slightly more than Frost) because I feel like beanā€™s posts this far have kinda just been ā€œHi Iā€™m here, not going to do much, trying to hide in the backgroundā€, a wolf whoā€™s trying to just fly utr

Frost feels like their slot is mostly just questioning others without providing anything else themselves. Their reaction to tutuu felt a bit disingenuous and as if it was a wolf being a bit overdefensive.

1 Like

Summoning: :fire: Tutuu :fire:

1 Like

Nya

didnā€™t you just say this is how you like to play :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Bakerā€¦ when have i ever not buddied people in a mafia game lol

1 Like