True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

I’m town reading him right now so I’mma let him cook but I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s fake claiming as either town or scum for those exact reasons. I didn’t say anything cause I didn’t want to tip off the scum team but now that it’s out there :person_shrugging:

I also wouldn’t be surprised if he’s actually what he claims to be and is playing a game of chicken with scum

1 Like

i would be surprised because he dies 100% of the time n1 if he claims nothing so if dying was his goal then this doesnt improve his odds, like u can’t go over 100% u can only go lower. but we’ll see

CASE AGAINST Beancat/IceT/IGCD PART 1

signal boosting
and elaboration:

I am a firm believer of the thought that Town can successfully scumhunt d1 and get correct executions in a row.

I don’t like liars. I don’t like slankers.

When I first started playing forum mafia, my mentors told me day one lynching is not random.

Season 7, Game 6
3 mafia executions in a row. One of the first games I have studied years ago.

to be continued

1 Like

but first i need to finish my shift report and grab some food

Beancat feels like the shrug chop for today unless achro yells at people to kill me so ill preemptively vote them

VOTE: beancat

Baker can be in my towncore he says hes casing his 3 scumreads but theres no case theres literally no explanations but his posts just look so towny and genuine that it makes it better this way, that its so strange

Im still skeptical of his role and all role claims except mine

Oh nvm he said part 1 i thought part 2 is for the other worlds but maybe part 2 is more elaboration on world 1 my bad if so

1 Like

What about this is scummy i dont understand?

To clarify Zenon and Apoc are voting me for obvious shitposts.

Dont quite understand Hazards reasons for voting me yet and Tutuus reason is vibes which is fair as I play quite unusually (read: badly) if you havent played with me before

1 Like

I did notice i quietly slipped down kiirumas rankings once i became a wagon but kiiruma didnt comment on me at all lol

I dont think Apoc thinks i am actually mafia tbh, i think im a conveneient person to votedump on at start of day and leave

What has IceT, Kiiruma, or Apoc done thats townier than me?

basically a mix of you voting with the tide and not explaining and your reasoning for voting me could be a joke but was just weird.

It wasnt a joke, literal nothing was happening in thread and you were the most recent active person around when I scrolled up so I voted you

But then when you asked why I couldn’t be arsed to look through and give a reason, to make a discussion, so i instantly gave up

Which I can see looks weird actually as it made the entire exercise pointless

1 Like

Also i dont think ive voted with tide once? I voted Apoc at SoD to joke about quicklynxhing them and since then I voted you and IceT

pretty much why i scum read you

i was on two votes when you voted me and IceT i just check and i am proven wrong so fuck. what was your reasoning on iceT?

Ill case IceFeelsPain properly instead of named vibe vote and then you guys can apologise profusely

Nah icet been sus ill iso them in a bit

Extremely likely.