True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

Fancy Play Syndrome

First… person shooter? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

ive seen a scum role enact a double chop before. im suspicious of the role, but i townread baker individually

1 Like

PM me roles

jk pls dont

I miss my arcade mafia

/whisper @baker

1 Like

Oh so basically saying you could be fake claiming to try and make a play. Got it. I don’t think scum likes to go 1 for 1 though. Like you’re getting buried the next day and we might end up just killing scum in 24 hours anyway

The only suspicious part is that you can enact it Day 1 and it goes into effect day 2, which I’ve never really seen before

1 Like

/accept

Yeah i noticed jailkeepers don’t have nightchat or night executions on FoL either so things can be different from site to site

seems like a really weak role for scum tbh

1 Like

It can be 4 town kills leading town to a XyLO if we are in 4 mafia setup so that is why my role can be FPS.
Also imagine I am a vengeful role and kill one of my votes on top of that. endless possibilities…

Good thing is I revealed it today and will be confirmed tonight or tomorrow morning.

personally i dont think so, the strength is that it looks towny, and there are only so many scum roles u can give to scum in a 10v3 role madness. i dont think u can give them any kp (unless poisoner and town has a poison healer). i dont think giving them role cop or tracking roles makes a ton of sense either in a role madness, might as well be goon. i havent played any zoneq11 games before but id imagine most or all scum roles are just designed to blend in so the game isnt solvable via mass claim, considering claiming is allowed too and theres no anti claim too unless its hidden but i think ur supposed to declare that in the op

i think baker is town but id be surprised if the scum roles weren’t designed to blend in / be believable as town roles

on the subject of role speculation

i am wary of @Achromatic claiming his role so early

why not be quiet about it, eat the n1 kill, and then continue posting while dead via the tree stump thing, essentially wasting the mafia nk

by claiming achro has given himself an excuse for not dying (because why would mafia kill someone who essentially doesn’t die)

which gives an excuse for mafia achro to not die at night

1 Like

I see where you’re coming from. I just feel like it has very high backfire potential. Even if you take out two town with it both trains will be heavily scrutinized, so you’re also giving town more info to work with

2 Likes

alternatively achro could be a strong town role who wanted an excuse to not die so thats possible i suppose. him lying about his role as town

id be surprised if he’s town and he was honest about his role and decided to claim it though. i dont see the benefit

I haven’t read much, if thats you asking

I know Kabazame asked if I know who is more scummier on the top posters, I get back to that

I didn’t realize it was the same post I replied to about Hippo behavior being NAI

Noted