True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

Lmao

I think Apo may start signing up for games with me just to react to me being a vibe for 48 hours and little else.

I may or may not take note of each and every claim but in a hidden role madness I would never put that information above my reads aka scumhunting checklist of each and every written post

I can’t see how they can be intertwined when everything is hidden. If your claim can’t be confirmed via host post then I would rather not take them as serious as I normally would in an open or semi-open

This is the main mistake that costed town a win in anni mash this year. I don’t want to allow that happen again and I will preach it until we get results

1 Like

Lmao

More likely situation is me signing up for games simply because I enjoy playing here, lmao

that gives me confidence in you then. we are good

1 Like

To be fair

Anni is just built different from regular role madness/mashes

town doesn’t need chickens

Sheep achro he has 2 shots to kill a wolf thats the play always right

If we dont kill his target then mafia achro has an excuse for not dying because he never got his 2 shots

3 shots with baker

Ignore this post if he says to kill me again. If he says to kill me then i will let u all know that sheeping is a bad strategy and u will never grow better if u only sheep

1 Like

hmmm…

icet prob town

The sheer scale of the game makes it so it’s much harder for a single person to say “Hey, what the fuck is this, die”

lmao

1 Like

but if anyone could do it…

Sheeping is a valid strategy at times

Learning how to make your own reads is always good

It takes a certain kind of hero to do so tbh

I don’t think you’re quite that kind of hero

I am on board with this.

If I get protection tonight, Achro gets 3 shots and I don’t think anyone would oppose that

1 Like

The hero that anni needed was someone who is more than willing to cut away from town and ignore mech and pelt acquisition

Most of those players in that game that were like that were either wolves or dead

I’m down to give Achro three shots, yeah

Nya

I think it would be funny to go through my posts on here and MU and see what percentage of my posts actually are just me saying nya

Where nya is the critical part of the post

Like my X00th post nyas