True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

So Apo is this game’s Atlas.
Got it, got it.

Also discourse is just

Easier to spam on than regular forums?

Nothing wrong with having one of every four posts being one of mine /jk

Also, I do think Baker will probably be able to get close to me

But also yeah, my lead is very firmly established, lmao

1 Like

Oh yeah

The point here is that 2 town led executions is better than one

Generally

Achro is an outlier adn should not be counted

Kind of sad I missed post 413

I’m also sad I didn’t Karkalicious post yesterday

Anyway, I have to be up at obscene o’clock tomorrow, so gn

dafuq

So
I crossed out the names i dont think or i know arent scum. and am trying to find connections between the top and bottom.
I have already talked about Hippo X Frost but Achro assured me that hippo will resolve himself later so would love to see that happen

Apo was first cause i wanted to rip the 450 word bandaid off first

Was calling Zenon “Definitely towny” and the proceeds to vote them. (suspect)

If Apo is scum they are likely Scum with IceT

1 Like

My normal ritual is to post Karkalicious, a Homestuck fan parody of Fergilicious, at EoD in every game I play

I dont think this is W/W behaviour

wanted to reupload this. i dont see tutuu doing any w/w interactions with the bottom row except IceT but i am gonna lean due to the first message they are w/w

Zenon seems towny post

Tutuu if scum hasnt showed who they allign with… but i dont honestly know if what they are doing is scummy anyway

Oh if TuTuu is scum the only person i can likely see being scum with them is probably IceT again? but thats a stretch

I kinda like this interaction but it was one of the only reads he actually ever gave yesterday. thinking back to the last game i played with him i was an sk so my vision could be a bit askew but i swear he did alot more there when it came to world building. but i have only had one game on them so i dont wanna kill them for a one game meta

I lied one other post.

IGCD is scummy but would like to see more of them to confirm it. if they are scum they have done a good job with hiding their team i would think… maybe with Beancat?

more info on this?

nevermind no longer w/w with apo

Apocryphal (2): IfGodCouldDie, IcetFeelsPain
But with IGCD maybe

nope

Ok if iceT is scum they are making who they allign with extremely hard. but from process of elimination its probably tutuu or hippo in that case

imma think during lunch and vote after.

:wowee: