True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

more chance with beancat

explain?

i didnt read today yet but I know we need to yeet out that one wolf in beancat/icet

i think i missed this

Idk when will I catch up with the thread. i made a mess at work yesterday and not feeling good

1 Like

also FOS on ApoThau but that’s something we will look at later

IceT role looks like a mafia role but them claiming it is kinda good?
Beancat role looks like a town role but could be fake since the claim came after me and IceT etc revealed

1 Like

@IfGodCouldDie what’s the result of your check?

Also I called Zenon wolf before anyone else. I claim that pelt.

I can’t imagine any of you playing with tol

With all respect to @Achromatic

Why is that?

There is also a chance I might be reading the beancat/IceT claims wrong. Maybe they are both town on purpose by the design but I can’t wrap my mind around it

There is a role shuffler in Mafia thats what we know.

Does it make sense to have L-1 role combined with Zenon’s +1 ability role plus the reshuffler?

I think it does. Mafia thought Zenon would survive D1 but got bamboozled by Achro.

This is why I think there is 1 mafia in beancat/IceT. Both of them were low posters and claimed before the Achro’s zenon wagon started.

Beancat role looks more towny, sorry IceT I think you just got screwed hard. Even if you are town, it isn’t good to keep you around because of L-1

VOTE: IcetFeelsPain

This doesn’t make any sense as an argument for me being scum considering i voted Zenon as soon as Chris asked me to.

Any one buying into this argument is just being lazy and not actually making an effort.

@IcetFeelsPain feel free to help us find the wolves. I also hope you agree that your role is currently anti-town as it is and yeeting you risks nothing for town

why is there a wolf in there?

if this is it - this doesn’t sound to me like solid proof that there’s a wolf between them

High poster

Confused

Why is this green

Why are you making it sound like you know I’m town but are killing me through mechanics

Also bean is probably town they should still be lesser name cop checked though

why can’t they be both town?

icet reduces the necessary votes to hammer by 1

zenon gives a 1-shot charge to someone, and she makes anyone who expends all their charges vanilla

beancat’s role punishes town for letting it rand. i forgot exactly what it was, she said something about 2 rands. but i remember it just got her chopped the second time there’s a rand or something

unless im missing something i dont see the connection between these 3 roles. as in, i find them all independent of each other

they can be both town.

Mathematically it isn’t good to keep IceT around though. I would rather see them out and have 1 more day to this game