True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

their ability is removed at lylo so if they’re town and telling the truth they aren’t taking away 1 day from us, lylo would be normal and they would be a VT

how can you trust this?

and if they’re town chopping them is mathematically bad because well we’d be mischopping a villager

im just counter arguing your argument that chopping ice-t is pro-town regardless of their alignment

yeah but you are also dodging my question

also achro townread icet

ok thats fair

1 Like

i townread icet for my own old reasons and im also trusting achro’s townread

1 Like

UNVOTE

btw @baker did you expend your charge during day 1 or night 1 or day 2?

I would like to not answer this unless you give me a reason that I should

i want to know if you’re vanilla town due to zenon’s role

if you’re a wolf there’s a chance you slipped up somewhere with these shenanigans and i might be able to peek you as non-VT

Because it would never pass review if mafia gained majority a day earlier

1 Like

Explain the supposed slip to me

you might have more to your ability that you didn’t claim and you would not be vannilized

if you’re town i believe you would be vannilized since u said that u submitted ur 1-shot ability during d1 and zenon was still alive at that time

dw that doesn’t matter. I have my own reasons to believe the mech

but this is so confusing because you said that you need to submit during d1 but also u need to survive till d2

so what even is the interaction with getting vannilized. it clearly didnt stop ur role from working

the role is just really clunky imo. if ur telling the truth. submitting during d1 and needing to survive n1 in order for the role to work - ive never seen that happen. really unnecessarily confusing imo, if it is the case

I don’t have more to my ability.

I claimed the way I did to scare the mafia into making bad decisions. I can actually activate the role at night only, one-shot.

1 Like

oooh thanks, that makes a ton more sense

im just unused to townies lying too much so i didnt even consider it lol. just like with achro

ok cool ty, the role makes sense now

1 Like