True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

nevermind i misread i thought she harmed fellow mafia too but she didnt

is anyone turned into a vanilla town? i might be able to confirm u by peeking you

i kind of doubt mafia will be able to turn into goons? how would they? zenon doesnt harm them. unless they turn into goons by their own ability

Understandable. Iā€™m just not used to submitting roles during the day though :frowning: other than day vig

1 Like

@beancat does your ability work as an x-shot ability or is it just passive without shots/charges?

If heā€™s scum, wolves are (pardon the language) kinda fucked.
As then we have 4 green checks.
And if I die, then the fact itā€™s 4 green checks will be confirmed.

Wolves have to keep me alive xD

1 Like

i still need to iso achro im procrastinating it

yeah your role is kind of busted and itā€™s kinda fishy

assuming itā€™s real I think scum would have something to counter it, like a godfather variant

A lot of the roles are just surrounding votes by the sounds of things so having a powerful investigative outside of that makes sense.

i thought zenon/hazard arenā€™t w/w but i suppose i could be wrong

maybe achro god had the hazard scumright right i dunno. i need to iso him but im rly lazy to ugh

why canā€™t he just be alive and tell me who to vote and i vote and i chill and i win. it happened with zenon why canā€™t it happen every game

I want Hazard to be town because if Hazard is wolf and Iā€™m this strong then I feel bad.

1 Like

(Hazard hasnā€™t been groupwolf on here. I donā€™t wanna have to fight him this hard as my role seems to be getting me to do

1 Like

I dont take word for it, dont use it as shield either

I present busser wagon other than IGCD, it also reduces number on non-voting majority

So just claim the chatters and go from here.

Kiiruma says there is one wolf in Zenon wagon that is revealed as mech

Options are you, baker, Apo, Hippo and tutuu in no particular order

But if I were me, I would check who also unvoted and match who stayed at the wagon, this will narrow down

That a trick question?

Why is it a bad argument?

The baker part is a bit iffy, but everything else is more solid

Tutuu and Hippo are Achro legacy town

I know Iā€™m town

That leaves you and Baker

I think your wagon position looks worse, so Iā€™m voting for you

(Tbh, itā€™s actually between you and Hippo, Bakerā€™s role is more town aligned imo, but legacy)

Nya

Why FoS me smh