True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

the mod message is written in an unnecessarily convoluted way imo, it doesnt say that it will execute/chop a person too, i was confused when i saw the word flip pop up

much easier to just write “There will be 2 chops today. The first chop will occur in the middle of the day, or earlier if hammer has been reached” instead of writing all of that

IfGodCouldDie could be an Oracle but i don’t know why wouldn’t they reveal it already so they are probably not

1 Like

:blobby:

I mean my info might’ve been a lot weaker if I had selected something else. I might not get wagonimics again as an option and if I do, it’ll probably speak about off-wagon votes idk

1 Like

if we chop a wolf today u just casually provided 4 green peeks :blobby:

1 Like

Oh my god lmfao. That would be INSANE.

1 Like

Like at that point we’d have 4 town (and me).
How would wolves ever recover?

would need a hefty amount of copium

I feel like at their point their only hope is throwing doubt on me. And hoping I cannot get wagonomics again

1 Like

Clarification: If someone gets hammered within the first 24 hours of this day, then that will count as the result for the Mid-Day VC.

1 Like

Votecount as of P#1729

IfGodCouldDie (3): Apocryphal, Kiiruma, IcetFeelsPain
tutuu (1): Frostwolf103

Not Voting (7): Hippopablompoyeetus, Hazardwaste, Kabazame, IfGodCouldDie, tutuu, beancat, baker

Yes this is my role

But I messed up and forgot I had to submit the action during the day and not at night :upside_down_face:

so no one got neighborized

1 Like

i found out that zone hosted a 4v3 mountainous february this year (link - https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/stratagem-33-fm-mafia-victory.161313/)

so 9v4 isnt out of the question for me anymore

plus kiiruma’s role is pretty powerful so i can forgive the 9v4

id still advocate that we should kill the 1 wolf on zenon’s wagon to get the 4 green peeks

1 Like

RIP

I agree! We don’t know there’s 2 more wolves other than the 1 wolf on wagon.
Would be good to keep in mind.

1 Like

id kill IfGodCouldDie > Apo > Hippo > Baker in this order if it were up to me

Apo before Hippo only because of Achro

This is very low activity for IGCD. I usually would not be doubling him up in post count

He was very invested last game when we were masons. He’s either scum or burnt out

1 Like

how many shots of your ability do you have?

I’m still concerned he didn’t sheep Achro earlier. As town he usually openly sheeps the best players

I haven’t seen scum IGCD in awhile though and I’m struggling to remember any of those games. But as I recall he’s usually more memorable as town and as scum just kind of stays out of the spotlight

1 Like

Unlimited

1 Like

if kaba is a 1-shot architect i’d suspect him of being mafia and purposefully holstering d1 because he would be turned into a goon by zenon’s role and he would know zenon’s role was in the game due to being mafia

but if he can prove he’s not 1-shot by neighborizing people in n2 and n3 i’d drop this concern