True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

I am town but its gonna take more then that to kake you believe it i know

@Kiiruma

I don’t know if you are lying or not.

I think your role makes sense as the alignment cop and if no other alignment cop CC’s you, then @IfGodCouldDieD is the wolf here since their initial claim was alignment cop and they haven’t been doing much ever since.

I just noticed you claimed some sort of Oracle and the game theory suggested there should be an oracle of some sorts so it makes sense the way your role is.

Normally, town kills the Oracle to confirm so voting you today can guarantee us multiple green checks and one red check. Do you agree @Kiiruma

We can also just go with IGCD yeet but I am thinking we are in the third world of my D1 solve. You could very well be bussing here and we can’t be sure

@IfGodCouldDie

correction

1: Understandable

2: You are not actually that high up on my list of possible scum, the only reason you’re in the position you’re in for me is because tutuu is more obviously town and because Acho vouched for Hippo

Before kiiruma confirmed that there was a busser, I was more sure that the wagon was pure than anything

So trying to be high and mighty about sussing Zenon first is mostly just annoying and frustrating to the actual act of solving

Anyway

I think killing kiiruma rn is not the best play

I generally don’t like killing info roles

(Obviously some do need to die, like claiming an info role but giving no specifics otherwise, or if they specifically give information on death)

I get your point ApoThau

I still think there is more to it than that but I don’t think there is much gain here.

I would rather figure out if yeeting Kii is optimal because I feel like it is since we already have 1 wolf pelt

I townread them and achro townread them

No

Why not let them cook? Their info is useful, even if u arent townreading them

We should at least chop ifgodcoulddie first, they arent solving, kiiruma is

1 Like

damn ok there goes that plan

1 Like

we should only kill Kiiruma if we think he’s scum

killing a town info role to confirm them is wild to me

1 Like

its the infamous baker tinfoil angle. you guys will get used to my town meta in no time i promise

1 Like

My gut is telling me kiiruma is town. would like to see more info come from this slot or have a slot that wolves are forced to attack into eventually.

• if he is town he will be giving us really really good information most days
  • if he is scum he is gonna slip up eventually the problem with an oracle is that usually the info has to be different each day, scum kiiruma would slip up.
1 Like

Mhm, I mean I think that we should see what they have to say some more but they’re the best execution atm

I do not believe it’s necessarily the best as I have multiple uses, not just 1-shot.

:blobby:

We’ll just wait and see, hm?
Perhaps my info will be different and useful every day.
Perhaps not.

I do not know what info I will have available every day after all.

This is correct

About townreading Kii, I have to say they have a pretty different tone coming to D2 but I think Hazard is a better person to read that instead of me. I have seen Kii citizen/vanilla and I was mafia before. I have read a game where Kii was again citizen/vanilla. I still haven’t read the games where Kii was mafia and I know I promised to read so I will do that

1 Like

there we go thanks hazard

1 Like