True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

Kii knows all my tells for him. and i know all his tells for me which is the problem. we could easily fake each other out. but currently i am leaning him as good. but i do think if it gets late game and he is still breathing it may need a re look over him

Achro townread kiiruma and later beancat and icet

Hes probably tearing his hair off in spec chat watching u trying to kill them @baker :joy: unless he was wrong on them

I mean the thing is with this character, wolves can’t exactly kill me.
If wolves do it confirms my claim that there was exactly 1 mafia on wagon… as correct.
Which is very bad for them.

I’ve essentially granted myself immunity (and forced late game status)

I don’t know why would a wagon oracle be multiple shot but actually it reminds me of the role Caroler from my old community.

What confuses me is that it gave you the exact number of wolf in it and then you get multiple shots on top of that. doesn’t seem balanced

Well they said they got a choice, like other stuff not just caroler/oracle

There was one that tells them how many wolves there are. 3 or 4

1 Like

last Zone game i was in i was the oracle and only got 3 shots

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if there are 4 because of the power of my role.
And that I wasn’t supposed to reveal it and I fucked up :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Get good

but my oracle was slightly different being more of a “I can ask the mod anything” type thing rather then being stuck to choices

1 Like

Nah its pretty good imo. I wouldnt risk town not receiving my up to 4 green peeks. Im hardclaiming that shit day 2 just like u

1 Like

If one of my categories is “Hazard” or any other singular player I’ll be honest, I’m just going to pick it.
Even if another one of my options is “Winning the game” I’ll just pass on that lmao.

I wanna use this role for fun AND power.

Where do they townread them?

This pretty much says Kii is a wolf

You have picked the option Hazard: “You should not trust hazard”

1 Like

“This is Kiiruma faking his town meta pretty ok if he is scum”
Suggests Achro townreads me there.

Oh boy! I love when the hosts give me advice!
:sob:

@baker this is an earlier message

And in the last sentence of achros post i linked u he said “faking town meta well if scum” which implies townread

1 Like

Was it Popcorn Mafia that I read Kii was mafia? I need to remember

i did warn you to not follow the advice!

But I realized Kii is able to fake vanilla meta because this game is the evidence for it

It would be too late by time all five, including you, are dead